Crown CDi6000 2-Channel Power Amplifier
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Rated for 2, 4, & 8 Ohm Loads
- Supports 70V & 140V Systems
- Onboard DSP
- Front-Panel LCD Screen
- Universal Power Supply
CDi Series Power Amplifier - Two-Channel, 2100 Watts Per Channel at 4 Ohms, 70V/140V Power Amplifier
The CDi Series amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for installed sound applications. The series includes four models which are identical except for output power: CDi1000, CDi2000, CDi4000, and CDi6000. All are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2-, 4-, 8-ohm loads and 70V and 140V outputs.
- Switch-mode universal power supply.
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration.
- Onboard digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters, delay, and output limiting.
- Up to 20 user defined DSP presets are available.
- Channels: 2
- Sensitivity (for full rated power at 8 ohms): 1.4V
- Rated Power Output (per channel @ 4 ohms): 2100W Stereo
- Signal to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms): 103 dB (A-weighted)
- THD: < 0.5%
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 400 Hz): > 500
- Frequency Response (at 1W, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): + 0 dB, -1 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: >70 dB
- Input Impedance (nominal): 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 19" x 16.2"
- Weight: 30.0 lbs
- IEC Power Connector: 15A