Countryman E6 Omnidirectional Earset Microphone
PA SKU # CMN E6O CONFIG MFR # E6O
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For Singing & Spoken Word
- 30 Hz to 15 kHz Frequency Response
- Includes 2 Protective Caps
- Includes Windscreen
- Includes Cable Clips
- Includes Carrying Case
Please let us know the complete brand and model information of your transmitter. Many connectors have multiple wiring options depending on which transmitter will be connected.
Omnidirectional Earset Microphone
Please specify your transmitter in the notes section of the shopping cart or in the comments section of your order.
Your order could be delayed if we need to contact you to find out what transmitter your have.
The Countryman E6 Earset microphone is a world-class vocal mic so unobtrusive it's barely seen as it delivers high-quality voice pickup, while rejecting surrounding noise and feedback. An ultra-miniature electret condenser element is held close to the mouth by a thin boom and comfortable earclip. The entire assembly weighs less than one-tenth ounce and virtually disappears against the skin, so performers forget they're even wearing a mic. The omnidirectional element is nearly immune to wind and breath pops, even when used without a windscreen, while the boom keeps it very close to the mouth for excellent isolation.
Countryman Earsets are the smallest, lightest, and least visible head-worn microphones.
Rugged and Reliable
Stainless steel, skin-colored almost unbreakable boom can be bent and re-bent many times to fit different performers. The E6 is exceptionally resistant to makeup, sweat and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps. Caps and cable are field-replaceable without tools.
Springy, flexible boom is easily shaped right on the performer's face. Available in multiple skin-like colors. Changeable protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones. Versions available for different speaking or singing styles, with up to 140 dB SPL capability.
Exceptional Sound Quality
Frequency response is better than 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 3 dB, with >100 dB dynamic range. Countryman Earsets sound like a world-class, full size performance mic but hands-free, and the performer has complete freedom.
Easy adjustment keeps the mic in the perfect position for rejecting non-vocal sounds. Countryman omnidirectional Earsets reduce feedback an average of 12dB compared to an omnidirectional lavalier. Excellent for houses of worship, theater, and outdoor events.
With other microphones a worn cable requires purchasing a completely new mic. An E6 replacement cable easily replaces it in less than a minute. Quick-connect miniature 1 mm or 2 mm super rugged cables are available for almost any wireless transmitter or phantom mic input providing 3 - 48 V.
- Style & Comfort
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable mic of its kind - only 1/10th ounce!
- Almost invisible against any skin tone
- Rugged, bendable boom is easily adjusted to hold the perfect custom fit
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled mic allows total freedom of movement
- Rugged and reliable - virtually unbreakable steel boom
- Choice of low-profile 1mm or extra-robust 2mm cable.
- Stiffer boom is easily adjusted yet holds its shape, making it perfect for single-wearer applications
- Exclusive snap-on cables for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Highly resistant to sweat and water when used with protective frequency-response caps
- High quality voice pickup - more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- World-class performance mic sound
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier.
- Omnidirectional mic is virtually immune to wind and breath pops, even without a windscreen
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Operating Current: 500 muA
- Operating Voltage: 1 to 2 Volts
- Power Supply Voltage:
+3 V with 2.7 kOhm Load
+5 V with 6.8 kOhm Load
+9 V with 15 kOhm Load
- Weight: .07 oz (2 grams)
- The E6 Flex Omnidirectional Earset is available in three sensitivities
- Model E6OW5 for general speaking
- Sensitivity: 7.0 mV/Pascal
- Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 24 dBA SPL
- Overload Sound Level: 120 dB SPL
- Model E6OW6 for loud speaking and vocals
- Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pascal
- Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 29 dBA SPL
- Overload Sound Level: 130 dB SPL
- Model E6OW7 for powerful vocals
- Sensitivity: 0.70 mV/Pascal
- Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 39 dBA SPL
- Overload Sound Level: 140 dB SPL
- Supplied with cable, carrying case, black and white cable clips, wind screen and 3 protective caps.
- User-friendly for new and experienced users alike
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and outdoor settings
- Directional version is ideal for situations with loud monitors, extreme feedback or environmental noise
Write Your Own Review