PA SKU # CTK BST75216CW MFR # BST 75-216 CW
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 10-Channel Selectable Switch
- Flash Memory Channel Programmability
- 1x Combo XLR/TRS Input
- For Companded & Non-Companded Devices
- All-Metal Enclosure
- Includes Carrying Case
This versatile and innovative transmitter is simple to use, yet it has sophisticated features such as "Flash Memory" synthesized channel programmability with a manual, 10-channel selectable switch. A unique multi-function RF indicator detects bad antenna load, RF presence, and coaxial cable open condition for quick and easy troubleshooting. To accommodate a greater variety of receivers, the BST 75-216 can operate with non-companded receivers or with companded receivers for higher fidelity sound reproduction. A practical, compact, all-metal enclosure is suitable for permanent rack-mount installations or for stand-alone portable use.
Synthesized Base Station Transmitter with Companded and Non-Companded Channels
The BST 75-216 is available with three different EQ setting options:
BST 75-216 P = Pro Audio EQ with all 10 channels using the wide band compounded channels for use with the PR-216 receiver only. Offers extended low end frequency response.
BST 75-216 CW = Communication version with all 10 channels using the wide band compounded channels with the standard EQ. For use with the PR-216 receiver only.
BST 75-216 CWN = Communication version with 5 channels using the wide band compounded channels for use with the PR-216 receiver and 5 channels using the narrow band non-companded channels for use with the Phonak Invisity receivers. Both channel groups use the standard EQ.
- Full Fidelity Frequency Response
- Perfect for Sound Carts
- Compact Design
- Easy Setup and Installation
- User Selectable RF Output Power Level
- Audio Inputs
- XLR-3F balanced line input (+20 dBm max)
- 1/4 " mono plug input (+5 dBm max) or two wire electret microphone input with internal bias voltage.
- XLR-3F Combo with 1/4" phone jack
- Barrel type 5.5mm x 2.1mm power jack DC
- BNC type RF output
- Short Loaded BNC whip antenna
- BNC RF output connector for optional external antenna
- Power Requirements: 12 Volts DC, 200 mA max
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz TO 10 kHz
- Audio Distortion: Less than 1% at 80% modulation
- Audio Gain Control: Limited to 20 dB
- RF Output Power: 100 mW (Max for FCC Part 95)
- Audio Precessing: Companded and non-companded to accommodate a variety of receivers
- Frequency Modulation
- 10 kHz deviation companded
- 5 kHz deviation non-companded (for all-in-ear receivers)
- Dimensions: 3.75" W x 1.625" H x 5.25" D
- Weight: 17 oz.
Write Your Own Review
More from Comtek