PA SKU # CLM CLZI MFR # CL-ZI UPC # 040232481048
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For Dynamic, Ribbon, & Tube Microphones
- Class-A, Discrete JFET Circuitry
- Improves Microphone Gain before Feedback
- Requires Phantom Power
- Rugged, Road-Ready, & Portable
Variable Impedance Control
Brings All of the Clean Gain & Vari-Z Control of the Cloudlifter Z to an Active DI
Variable impedance control - Vari-Z - to shape and contour your tone, whether you are using a microphone on a cabinet or going direct with your bass, guitar, or keyboard.
Variable High-Pass Filtering
Continuously variable high-pass filtering @ -6dB per octave works in tandem with the variable impedance control for even greater tonal shaping.
Three settings yield up to +25dB of ultra-clean gain for XLR microphones and up to +15dB for 1/4" inputs like bass, guitar and keyboards.
Compatible with 1/4" Hi-Z instrument inputs and XLR Lo-Z microphones via the Neutrik Combo Input Connector.
Patented Class A, discrete JFET circuitry and Hi-Z to Lo-Z premium CineMag instrument transformer for pristine sound.
Made in the USA
Rugged, road-ready, and portable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited warranty.
Plug in, set the gain, & turn the Vari Z knob to dial in your ideal tone.
Going direct just got a whole lot more fun!
- Fully sweepable, variable impedance loading from 150 Ohms to 15 kOhms
- High-Pass filter frequency variable from below 20 Hz to over 4 kHz
- Three gain settings yield up to +25 , +12, or +6 dB with mics and up to +12, +6, or +3 dB with instruments
- Compatible with 1/4" Hi-Z instrument inputs and XLR Lo-Z microphones
- Hi-Z input of >1 MOhm primary impedance (prior to secondary loading via the Cloudlifter's Vari-Z interface)
- Improves microphone gain before feedback ratio in live & public address applications
- Easy-to-use, self-contained design requires only phantom power
- Compatible with dynamic, ribbon, tube, battery- or power-supply-driven microphones
- Uses patented Class-A, discrete JFET circuitry and patented Vari-Z user interface
- Rugged, road-ready, and portable for studio, stage, and broadcasting
3-pin XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) combo jacks
Compatible with 1/4" Hi-Z inputs and Lo-Z microphones
- Output: 3-pin XLR
- Phantom Power Requirement: 48 V
- Compatible with: Dynamic, ribbon, tube, battery- or power-supply-driven microphones
- Knobs: Variable-impedance "Z" knob and high-pass filter
- Other Features: Class-A, discrete JFET circuitry
Maximum gain (up to +12 dB for instruments and +25 dB for microphones)
- RoHS Compliant: RoHS directive and RoHS II
Write Your Own Review