Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-Z Variable Impedance Mic Activator
PA SKU # CLM CLZ MFR # CL-Z UPC # 793573085559
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 1x Mic Input
- Variable Impedance 150 Ohms to 15 kOhms
- HPF Variable from 20 Hz to 200 Hz
- +12 dB or +25 dB Gain Settings
- Increases Gain Before Feedback Ratio
- Use with Passive Dynamic & Ribbon Mics
- Requires Only Phantom Power to Operate
- Ideal for Long Cable Runs
- Use with Low-Output Mics
- Use with Noisy or Low-Gain Preamps
Variable Impedance Control
Provides the Ultra-Clean Gain of the Original & Adds the Innovative Vari-Z Control for Massive Sound Shaping
Variable impedance control - Vari-Z - to shape and contour the sound of your ribbon or dynamic microphone.
Variable High-Pass Filtering
Continuously variable high-pass filtering @ -6dB per octave works in tandem with the variable impedance control for even greater tonal shaping.
Two gain settings - more & max - yield up to +25dB of ultra-clean gain for low output dynamic & ribbon microphones.
Be heard above the mix on stage with increased gain before feedback.
Patented Class A, discrete JFET circuitry for pristine sound.
Made in the USA
Rugged, road-ready, and portable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited warranty.
- Fully sweepable variable impedance loading from 150 ohms to 15 kOhms
- High-Pass Filter frequency is variable from below 20 Hz to over 200 Hz
- Dual gain settings allow for a +12 dB or +25 dB increase
- Increases gain before feedback ratio in live & public address performances
- Self-contained design requires only phantom power
- Compatible with tube, battery, or power supply driven microphones
- Protects any passive ribbon with no transfer of phantom
- Utilizes Patent Pending Class A, Discrete JFET circuitry
- Rugged, road ready and portable, for studio, stage and broadcasting
- Handcrafted entirely in the USA
1x XLR input
1x XLR output
- Input Impedance: 150 ohms to 15 kOhms
- Gain: +12 dB or +25 dB increase
Write Your Own Review
More from Cloud Microphones