PA SKU # CAN TS100E MFR # TS100E
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Fits Most Canare BNC, F, RCA Crimp Plugs
- Adjustable for 4 to 11mm Cable OD
- Presets for V-3C, LV-61S/L-4CFB, V-5C
- Presets for V-5CFB, LV77S/L-5CFB
The TS100E from Canare is a high-quality five-in-one coaxial cable stripper ideal for professional use. It accepts cabling from 4-11mm, and has presets for V-3C, LV-61S/L-4CFV, V-5C, V-5CFB, and LV77S/L-5CFB.
5 in 1 Coaxial Cable Stripper
Easily held in the hand, the TS100E has a rotary knob for selecting one of the five different cable setups. Three circular steel blades provide clean, precise cuts, and the blade height is fully adjustable. A unique V-guide aligns the cable directly in the center of the chamber for precision work.
- Quick & Easy-to-use hand tool
- Rotary Knob selects 5 different cable set-ups
- 3 Circular Steel Blades Cut cleanly & precisely
- Blade height is fully adjustable, wrench included
- Special extra "side-slit" jacket blade
- Unique V-Guide aligns coax in center of chamber
- 5 Factory presets or, create your own settings
- For most Canare 75 ohm BNC, RCA and F crimp plugs.
- Rotary knob selects 5 different cable setups.
- Make your own cable setting within cable O.D. 4mm - 11mm.
- Hexagonal wrench is attached for quick blade adjustment.
- 1 blade attached and also sold separately (TSC).
- Canare's Crimp Plugs, BNC, F, RCA and More!
- Serial Digital Video
- HDTV Upgrades
- NTSC Analog
- Test Equipment
- Satellite Head ends
Write Your Own Review
More from Canare