CAD Astatic 878HL-2 Desktop Omnidirectional Dynamic Paging Microphone
PA SKU # CAD 878HL2 MFR # 878HL-2 UPC # 631922101706
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Omnidirectional Dynamic Desktop Microphone with Locking Push-to-Talk Switch
Omnidirectional Dynamic Desktop Microphone with Locking Push-to-Talk SwitchThe 878HL is a dual impedance, omnidirectional dynamic microphone offering modern styling and features in a rugged Cycolac housing for all industrial and commercial public address and paging applications. A slight rise above 200 Hz gives the 878HL a natural and highly intelligible sound. The 878HL offers a long life DPDT leaf switch with three types of switch activation; a momentary push bar, a locking on/off switch and lift-to-talk operation. The 878HL is manufactured to take abuse and retain its performance and appearance over a long life. Four molded, non-skid, non-marring, permanently resilient shock isolation "feet" are located under the base. The high or low impedance selector switch is located on the bottom of the microphone. The 878HL is supplied with 2.1m (7 ft.) of four conductor, two shielded, cable wired normally open for relay control. If a line-shorting switch function is desired, the 878HL can be easily rewired in the field.
- For fixed or temporary paging applications such as industrial & commercial facilities, education, sports call announcing and dispatch.
- Omni-directional pick up for "forgiving" pick up of users that may not be focused or "committed" to the mic
- Wide smooth frequency response tailored for speech intelligibility and communication
- Momentary or latching Push-To-Talk switch bar
- Selectable PTT (push to talk) or LTT (lift to talk)
- 7', four conductor, two shielded cable wired normally open for relay control
- Hi/Lo impedance selector
- Four non-skid, non marring molded "feet"
- Modern styling & heavy duty lightweight construction
- Operating Principle: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 12KHz
- Sensitivity HiZ: -43 dBV (7.2 mV) @ 1 Pa
- Sensitivity LoZ: -56 dBV (1.0 mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance HiZ: 40K ohms
- Impedance LoZ: 400 ohms
Write Your Own Review