PA SKU # ADX OM7 MFR # OM7 UPC # 687471101100
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Clear, Natural & Undistorted
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- 48Hz-19kHz Frequency Response
- Low Handling Noise
- Handles High SPL
Designed for concert level and touring PA system - low output gain stage provides unprecedented gain before feedback in monitors.
Dynamic Hypercardioid Handheld Vocal Microphone
The OM7 is used by professional sound companies, front of house and mixing engineers as well as high profile fixed installations. The OM7 provides unprecedented gain before feedback on concert level stages without sacrificing sound quality. In addition, the mic is very resistant to feedback on extremely loud stages and for performers who tend to "cup" the microphone with both hands.
In order to achieve these extraordinary performance benefits, the OM7 is designed with an unconventionally low output level (8-10 dB lower than typical dynamic microphones). This low output level acts as a natural "pad" at the capsule in order to maintain high fidelity at the source. The OM7 is best suited for use with high quality mixing consoles which have plenty of head room to compensate for the low gain.
- Choice of today's top touring artists
- Designed specifically for pro touring
- Delivers a clear, natural and undistorted sound even under the most critical concert conditions
- Features a "controlled low-gain output stage" resulting in significantly higher gain before feedback
- Durable zinc alloy construction and electronically cut blast filter with black E-coat finish
- Exclusive low-gain VLM capsule for most natural
- Handles high SPL without distortion
- Low handling noise
- Provides exceptional gain before feedback
- Provides excellent vocal isolation on stage
- Dent resistant steel spring grill
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 48Hz - 19kHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Sensitivity: 0.8 mV/Pa @1k
- Lead or backing vocals
- Live recording
- Sax, brass, guitar, dobro, flute, percussion, drums
- Home studio
Write Your Own Review
More from Audix