Audio-Technica CP8201 Microphone Impedance Matching Transformer
PA SKU # AT CP8201 MFR # CP8201 UPC # 042005310173
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Line Matching Transformer, Low Z to Hi Z, XLRF In, 1/4" Plug Out
Line Matching Transformer, Low Z to Hi Z, XLRF In, 1/4" Plug OutThe Audio-Technica CP8201 Microphone Impedance Matching Transformer is designed to connect a low-impedance microphone to a high-impedance electronic input. The high-quality transformer solves the problem of excessive high-frequency loss and hum pickup.
- Matches low-impedance microphones to high-impedance electronic inputs
- Permits use of long microphone cables
- Maintains high frequency response
- Reduces noise pickup
- Input Impedance: 250 ohms (nominal)
- Output Impedance: 50,000 ohms (nominal)
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Input Connector: XLRF-type
- Output Connector: 1/4" plug
Write Your Own Review
More from Audio-Technica