PA SKU # ATL SM12SUB70W MFR # SM12SUB70-W UPC # 612079186488
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 12" Long-Excursion Woofer
- 8 Ohm & 70V Operation
- Durable, Rough-Coat Finish
- Barrier Strip Input
- 4-Pole SpeakON Input
- Heavy-Duty Grille
Color Black White
The AtlasIED SM12SUB70 is designed for 8Ω and 70.7V distributed audio applications where low frequency enhancement is desired. This model features a unique compact cabinet design with multiple 1/4"-20 inserts to allow easy suspension or wall mounting.
12" Surface Mount Subwoofer with 60-Watt 70V/100V Transformer - White
The SM12SUB70 includes a built in 18dB / octave three-pole passive crossover network coupled to a long-excursion 12" woofer housed in multi-angle wood enclosure system. The passive crossover eliminates the need for a separate crossover or dedicated amplifier to power the loudspeaker.
A premium 70.7V transformer allows the SM12SUB70 to be paralleled with any 70.7V commercial audio system to provide extended low frequency response and more overall audio impact for foreground music systems.
(Unit is also 8ohm compatible).
- Multiple 1/4"-20 Inserts, Provide Fly Points for a Variety of Mounting Configurations
- Includes Internal, High Efficiency, 60 Watt 70.7V/100V Transformer (May Be Bypassed for 8Ω Operation)
- Barrier Strip Input for 70.7V/100V/8Ω or Parallel 4 Pole Speak-ON Input, (8Ω Only)
- 250W RMS Power Handling
- Unique Input Panel Allows Use of Standard 4" Square Box Cover for Applications Where Flex Conduit is Required for Termination
- Durable, Rough-Coat Finish and Heavy-Duty Grille Assembly
- Optional Bracket for Wall Mounting
- Omnimount Compatible
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 45Hz - 125Hz
- SENSITIVITY: 89dB
- POWER TAPS: 7.5, 15, 30, 60
- SPEAKER TYPE: Sub
- DISPERSION: Omni
- HEIGHT: 19" (483mm)
- WIDTH: 14-1/2" (368mm)
- DEPTH: 14-1/16" (357mm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 36 lbs (11.79 kgs)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound