Atlas Sound DMS10E Drum Microphone Stand (Black)
PA SKU # ATL DMS10E MFR # DMS10E UPC # 612079179879
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 15-26" Adjustable Height
- Oversized Cast Iron Base
- Field Serviceable Parts
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch
Color Chrome Black
Because of it's extraordinary stability ratings, this low-height, adjustable microphone stand is ideal for professional miking of drum kits, percussion and string instruments, and guitar/bass guitar amplifiers. Combine this low-to-medium height stand with companion boom Model PB11X(E) for use by seated performers on stage or in the studio. Perfect for use with toms and larger guitar amps. Includes a threaded tip assembly for compatibility with a variety of booms, clamps, goosenecks, and accessories.
Adjustable Microphone Stand - Height 14.5"-26.5"
The DMS10 has a height spread, (rounded to the nearest inch) measured from the table to the top of the threads, of 15" - 26"
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Finished in Non-Reflective Ebony Epoxy
- High-Quality Materials Withstand Frequent Transport, Set-Up, and Tear-Down
- Low-Height Adjustment is Ideal for Close-In Miking of Amplifiers, Percussion, String, and Rhythm Instruments
- Oversized Cast Base Provides Maximum Stability and Protection for High-Quality Kick-Drum Microphones
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment
- BASE FINISH: Ebony
- BASE SIZE: 10 Dia
- HEIGHT SPAN: 15" - 26"
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 8.00 lbs (3.63 kgs)
Write Your Own Review