Atlas Sound APF-15T Flanged Horn Loudspeaker with Transformer
PA SKU # ATL APF15T MFR # APF-15T UPC # 612079110537
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- 15 Watts Power Handling
- 25, 70.7, 100V Transformer
- Double Re-Entrant Design
- Metal Construction
Flanged Horn Loudspeaker with 15-Watt 25V/70V/100V TransformerProvide 15 watts of continuous power handling with superior intelligibility and efficiency with AtlasIED APF Series Omni-Purpose loudspeakers. Vandal-resistant units are designed for flange or recessed mounting to panels, interior/exterior walls, or ceilings.
Metal construction withstands adverse temperatures, humidity and physical abuse. For flexibility and optimum adjustment convenience, transformer-equipped Model APF-15T includes the Vari-Tap Control/connect center with 7 position, wattage/impedance selection switch.
Weather-resistant metal construction and enclosed wiring terminals eliminate the need and cost of a backbox. However, for aesthetic consideration and retrofit convenience, models will flange mount to any standard size ceiling or wall baffle and/or enclosure capable of accommodating conventional 6" or 8" diameter loudspeakers. Model FAMT-6 mounting kit is required for 8" models.) Recessed installation may be accomplished by mounting Models APF-15 or APF-15T into a 4" or 5-1/2" deep opening, respectively, or to an L20 Series enclosure. L20 Series also includes mounting rings and baffles. Loudspeakers are finished in grey baked epoxy.
- Choose from Matching Grilles, Enclosures and Mounting. Rings (Order Separately)
- Double Re-Entrant Design Provides Superior Audibility of Voice and Tone Signaling
- High-Efficiency, 15 Watt Compression Driver with Proven Record of Outstanding Service Reliability
- May be Flange or Recess Mounted
- Transformer(T) Equipped Version for 25, 70.7, or 100V Line
- Vandal and Environment-Resistant Metal Construction for Outdoor or Indoor Use
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 600Hz - 14kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 104dB
- POWER TAPS: 1, 2, 3.8, 7.5, 15W @ 70.7V
- DISPERSION: 95°
- POWER RATING: 15 Watts
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40 to 70C
- DEPTH: 5 3/16" (13.18 cm)
- DIAMETER: 5 5/8" (14.29 cm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 4.00 lbs (1.81 kgs)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound