PA SKU # ASH SRA2150 MFR # SRA-2150 UPC # 694970281851
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Convection Cooled
- Extremely Low Noise
- Extensive Protection Circuitry
- Level Attenuators for Each Channel
- Signal Present & Clip LEDs
- Selectable Input Sensitivity
- Euroblock Inputs/Outputs
- Stereo or Bridged Mode
- Remote Stand-By Control
- Adjustable Turn-On Delay
- Stereo Headphone Jack
SRA Series Amplifiers are advanced, efficient single-space amplifiers perfect for installations with modest power requirements. The SRA Series makes it a snap to get exactly what you need and nothing you don't.
Stereo Power Amplifier, 150 Watts per Channel at 4 Ohms
Housed in a compact single rack space chassis and weighing only 10 lbs, SRA Series Amplifiers are designed to drive 4 or 8 Ohm loads. Choose from 4 models are available in 2 and 4-channel configurations with power ratings of 75W and 150W per channel.
The 150W models are capable of driving 25V constant voltage lines directly. Switch mode power supplies and Class-D amplifier circuitry provide an extremely power efficient solution. They are convection cooled, so little maintenance is needed after the installation, and no annoying fan noise. Of course you get the reliability, superior sonic quality and rugged construction you've come to expect from Ashly.
- Convection cooling
- Extremely low noise
- Extensive protection circuitry
- Level attenuators for each channel
- Signal present and clip alert status LEDs
- Selectable input sensitivity
- Defeatable 80Hz HPF
- Euroblock inputs/outputs
- Stereo or bridged mode switch per channel pair
- Remote stand-by control
- Adjustable turn-on delay up to 8 seconds
- Stereo headphone jack (on 2-channel models)
- Safety/Compliance: cTUVus, CE, FCC, RoHS
Write Your Own Review
More from Ashly