Ashly LX-308B Stereo Line Mixer
PA SKU # ASH LX308B MFR # LX-308B UPC # 844635050579
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For CD Players, Keyboards, Tape, Etc.
- 8 Channel
- Rack Mountable
- Two 1/4" TRS Inputs Per Channel
- Pan/Level Control Per Channel
- Mute Function for Each Channel
- 2 Mic/Line Level Switchable Chnls
- Sub Input/Output
- Mono Output
- 5-Year Warranty
8 Input Stereo Line MixerThe Ashly LX-308B is a true stereo eight channel line level mixer (it may also be used as a sixteen channel mono mixing unit). The LX-308B can be used on its own any time stereo line level sources need to be combined together. Some typical applications for the LX-308B would include boardroom sound systems, multimedia sound distribution, broadcast studios, mobile broadcast units, satellite downlink distribution, and live sound reinforcement or studio sessions.
Each input of the LX-308B has a pair of balanced 1/4" TRS line input jacks, with level and pan controls on the front panel. All inputs may be used either balanced or unbalanced. Channels one and two are switchable for mic or line level to allow the use of microphones directly into those inputs without the need for separate preamplification. An input on/off switch with LED status indicator provides for convenient channel muting when needed. Two five-segment LED meters may be switched to indicate either input sums or Left and Right stereo output. Separate Left and Right clip indicators monitor all internal amplifiers to warn of any possible overload distortion.
The LX-308B has both Left and Right outputs on 1/4" TRS phone jacks (all outputs may be used either balanced or unbalanced). Left and Right level controls, variable panning and stereo mute switch are found on the front panel, as is the overall level adjustment for the independent Mono summed output. Stereo headphones may be conveniently connected to the front of the mixer, and this output has its own level control. Pre-Master sub inputs and outputs may be used for linking the LX-308B to other mixers, such as the Ashly MM-508 eight input stereo microphone model.
The LX-308B provides precise line-level mixing control in a single space rack-mountable package. Rugged, versatile, and backed by Ashly's exclusive Five Year Worry-Free Warranty, the LX-308B will provide years of reliable performance in applications demanding the very finest in professional audio quality.
- Eight stereo or sixteen mono balanced inputs
- Stereo headphone output with level control
- Pre-master sub inputs and outputs for linking multiple mixers
- On/Off switches to all eight inputs
- Peak signal detection on all inputs
- less than 0.02 % Total Harmonic Distortion at +20 dBu, 20 Hz-20 KHz.
- less than 0.01 % Intermodulation Distortion (SMPTE) at +20 dBu.
- HUM & NOISE (20 Hz-20 KHz noise bandwidth)
- -100 dBu residual output noise, all levels at minimum.
- -87 dBu MASTER OUT, MASTER LEVEL and one INPUT LEVEL at unity gain
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE
- +/- 0.2 dB 20 Hz-20 KHz.
- VOLTAGE GAIN
- 0.0 +/- 0.1 dB - CH. INPUTS or SUB INPUTS to MASTER OUTPUTS,
- 25 +/-1 dB - CH. INPUT to MASTER OUTPUTS, levels at maximum.
- 56 +/-1 dB - CH. 1 or 2 INPUT in MIC position to MASTER OUTPUTS.
- 18 +/-1 dB - SUB INPUTS to MASTER OUTPUTS, MASTER LEVEL at max.
- -80 dB adjacent inputs or input to output at 1 KHz.
- -60 dB adjacent inputs or input to output at 20 KHz.
- VU METERS
- Two 5-segment LED meters.
- 0 VU = +4 dBu.
- PEAK INDICATORS
- Left and right peak CLIP indicators illuminate when any internal signal amplifier is 3 dB below clipping.
- 19" wide x 1.75" high x 6.6" deep.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT
- 9 lbs. maximum.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS
- 120 VAC nominal, 93 VAC minimum, 50-60 Hz, 12 watts. (240 VAC available)
- Monitoring Systems
- FOH Sound Systems
- DJ Systems
- Installations Requiring Fixed EQ
- Recording/Broadcast Studios
Write Your Own Review