PA SKU # ART COOLSWITCHPRO MFR # COOLSWITCHPRO UPC # 840402035985
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- A/B and Y Switching
- Switchable Transformer Isolation
- Switchable Phase Invert
- Switchable Ground Lift
- Passive Operation
- Rugged Switches
The ART COOLSwitchPro A/B-Y Switch with Isolation is a handy foot-operated box that lets you switch an instrument signal (guitar, bass, or keyboard) to either of two amplifiers or amp channels, A or B. The "Y" function sends the input signal to both the A and B outputs in parallel.
A/B or Y Switch Box with Transformer Isolation
Switch-selectable features on the B channel add versatility to the basic switching functions. A high quality audio transformer can be switched in to provide isolation between the input and output signals. This helps reduce the danger of shock when the amplifiers are at a different potential. Also, this isolation, along with a ground lift function, helps to eliminate the hum caused by ground loops. A phase reverse function lets you make sure both amps are in phase.
The ART COOLSwitchPro is completely passive with true bypass and is housed in a rugged, stable case with industrial-grade footswitches spaced for easy operation. It will provide many years of reliable service, whether on stage or in the studio.
- Sends your signal to either of two amps or both with foot control
- Switchable transformer isolation helps prevent shocks and remove hum
- Switchable phase invert helps make sure both amps are properly in phase
- Switchable ground lift helps remove another potential source of hum
- Always connected "thru" jack for use with a tuner or other piece of gear
- Can be used in reverse to select between two instruments connected to one amp
- Passive operation requires no power and provides true bypass
- Rugged aluminum case sits flat and optimum footswitch spacing allows easy operation
- Perfect for stage or studio use
- Connections: 1/4" TS mono, unbalanced
- Turns Ratio: Transformer: 1: 1
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2.0 x 4.6 x 5.0" (5.1 x 11.8 x 12.7 cm)
- Weight: 1.0 lb (0.4 kg)
Write Your Own Review
More from ART