AKG DGN99 Dynamic Gooseneck Microphone
PA SKU # AKG DGN99 MFR # 6000H51010 UPC # 885038028390
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Ideal for Paging & PA
- 6' (2m) Unterminated Cable
- Tailored for Speech Pickup
- Rugged Gooseneck
- All-Metal Body
Dynamic PA/Paging Gooseneck Microphone, All Metal Body with 6 ft. Unterminated Cable
for paging systems, ticket windows and reception desks
The DGN99 and DGN99E are dynamic gooseneck microphones with cardioid polar pattern for general public address and communication use. The microphones provide a frequency response tailored for optimum intelligibility, good off-axis rejection for high gain before feedback and suppression of unwanted ambient noise. The all-metal body ensures a long, useful life for the microphone even in tough day-to-day use.
The DGN99E comes with an integrated XLR connector while the DGN99 offers open cables for universal use. Using a dynamic capsule, the microphones do not require any powering.
- Compact solution for plug and play
- Cardioid polar pattern eliminates noise from the rear
- Rugged gooseneck and all-metal body for long life even in tough day-to-day usage
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 150 to 15000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 530 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Body: Metal
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 345 mm
- Diameter: 34 mm
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG