AKG D5C Dynamic Vocal Microphone
PA SKU # AKG D5C MFR # 3138X00340 UPC # 885038038566
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element
- Laminated Varimotion Diaphragm
- Dual Shock Mount Capsule
- Rugged Construction
- Integrated Pop Filter
- Wire-Mesh Grille
Professional Handheld Cardioid Dynamic Vocal MicrophoneTHE AUDIENCE IS YOURS
for stage and installed applications
The D5C (D5CS) is a dynamic vocal microphone that you can depend on, from small live gigs to large concert halls. The cardioid shaped polar pattern makes it your most versatile companion giving you freedom on stage while ensuring minimum feedback.
Since the D5C (D5CS) can withstand massive pressure levels up to 160 dB and the internal dual shock mount eliminates handling noise, you will hit the stage with confidence.
The D5CS has the same mechanical, electrical, and acoustic characteristics as the D5C and features a noiseless on/off switch.
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm for crisp sound that cuts through every mix
- Cardioid polar pattern for a wide variety of applications
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule eliminates any kind of handling noise
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grille withstands every live performance
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 17000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Audio Output
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 185 mm
- Diameter: 51 mm
- Net Weight: mic only 320 g
- Polar Patterns
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG