Out of stock
AKG D112 MkII Professional Dynamic Bass Drum Microphone
PA SKU # AKG D112MKII MFR # 2220X00040 UPC # 885038038207
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Specialized for Bass Guitar/Drum
- Response Maintained to 20 Hz
- Very Low THD
- Built-In Windscreen
- Built-In Swivel Mount
Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Dynamic Microphone for Kick/Bass InstrumentsTHE D112 REIMAGINED
for bass drum and bass guitar on stage and in the studio
The D112 MkII professional dynamic bass drum microphone features a new integrated flexible mount, while retaining all the sonic strengths that have made it's predecessor the industry-standard. Over the years the D112 has earned a well-deserved reputation as one of the best bass drum microphones ever made, for its high SPL capability, punchy EQ and bulletproof construction.
The D112 MkII can handle more than 160 dB SPL without distortion. Its large diaphragm has a very low resonance frequency that delivers a solid and powerful response below 100 Hz. Its authoritative low end is complemented by a narrow-band presence boost at 4 kHz that punches through even dense mixes and loud stage volumes with forceful impact. One of the many reasons artists and sound engineers love the D112 MkII is that it requires no additional EQ to sound just right as soon as you bring up the fader. Further refining its performance, the D112 MkII features an integrated hum-compensation coil that keeps noise to an absolute minimum.
In addition to being an exceptional bass drum mic on stage and in the studio, the D112 MkII is an excellent choice for miking electric bass cabinets and trombones.
- Integrated flexible mount makes it even more versatile
- Bass resonance volume chamber for unique, punchy sound
- Large diaphragm dynamic microphone delivers accurate low frequencies
- Integrated hum-compensation coil keeps noise to an absolute minimum
- Industry benchmark for bass drum microphone used on stages worldwide for over 30 years
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 17000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1.8 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 210 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Polar Pattern: cardioid
- Audio Output
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Dimensions / Weight
- Length: 115 mm
- Height: 126 mm
- Diameter: 70 mm
- Net Weight: mic only 300 g
- Polar Patterns
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG