PA SKU # AT AT8449ASV MFR # AT8449A/SV UPC # 4961310136277
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Reduces Noise, Shock, & Vibration
- For AT4033a, AT4040, & AT4047MP Mics
- For AT4050 & AT4050ST Mics
- Works with 3/8"-16 & 5/8"-27 Threads
Color Black Silver
The silver Audio-Technica AT8449a/SV is a microphone shockmount designed to safely cradle a compatible microphone in a commercial facility, project studio, rehearsal space, or home setup. The suspension system decouples the microphone from the stand, which reduces unwanted noise and shock caused by contact with the mic stand or vibrations through the floor.
Shock Mount Included with the AT4080, AT4033a, AT4040, AT4047MP, AT4050 and AT4050ST
The AT8449a was created to hold an AT4033a, AT4040, AT4047MP, AT4050, or AT4050ST microphone. It works with 3/8"-16 and 5/8"-27 threads, making it compatible with most mic stands.
- Attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through mic stands, booms and mounts
- Compatible with 3/8"-16 and 5/8"-27 threaded stands
- Designed to be used with the following Audio-Technica models: AT4047/SV and AT4080
- Also available in black (AT8449a)
- Fits Audio-Technica Case Style(s): R1
Write Your Own Review
More from Audio-Technica