PA SKU # ZOO H1N MFR # H1N UPC # 884354018191
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
6 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- X/Y Stereo Microphone
- Records WAV & MP3 up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Records to microSD/microSDHC
- 1/8-Inch (3.5mm) I/O
- High-Speed USB 2.0 Port
- Backlit LCD Display
- Built-In Speaker
- 10 Hours Operation on 1 AA Battery
- Built-In Tripod Mount
Creators everywhere are using Zoom Handy Recorders to capture sound and sample audio like never before.
The Evolution Continues, Just Press Record
The new H1n is the ultimate take-anywhere recorder for every creator's gear bag.
Zoom Your Audio Anywhere and Everywhere
The H1n's X/Y microphones capture high-quality stereo sound, supporting up to 24-bit audio at sampling rates of 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz in WAV and various MP3 formats
With the H1n, we've redesigned the user experience. One-touch button controls make it simple to record songs, audio-for-film, lectures, podcasting, and more. And its new monochromatic 1.25" LCD display is easy to read even in the brightest lighting conditions.
An advanced onboard limiter offers distortion-free signal up to 120 dB SPL, cleanly recording the loudest of bands.
A low-cut filter also helps eliminate pops and unwanted low frequency rumble.
The overdub function lets you add layers of audio, allowing for richer and fuller sounding recordings.
Transcription Made Easy
The H1n's Playback Speed Control lets you transcribe music, interviews and other types of recordings without altering pitch.
Don't Miss the Moment
You can also set the H1n to auto-record, pre-record, and self-time, making sure you always capture the moment.
Mark and Sync
New tone generator makes it easy to calibrate your H1n and camera audio levels.
The Connections You Need
An 1/8" stereo mic/line input lets you record with your external microphones or other sound sources, and supplies plug-in power (2.5 volts). Connect headphones via the 1/8" headphones output with dedicated volume control. You can also use the H1n's built-in speaker to listen to your recordings.
The H1n's USB port provides a digital output of the stereo mix and allows data to be send to and from your computer. It also allows the H1n to be used as a USB microphone and a microSD card reader.
Free Recording Software
The Zoom H1n comes with free download licenses for Steinberg's Cubase LE music production software and WaveLab LE audio editing software.
Where will the H1n take you?
The H1n is battery-powered and offers up to 10 hours of recording time. Put it in your pocket, toss it in your backpack, or mount it to a camera-the H1n travels wherever you do.
- Stereo X/Y mic configuration captures perfect stereo images
- Same frequency and SPL handling as popular Zoom H2
- Records Broadcast WAV (BWF) at 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit
- Records MP3 from 48 to 320kbps for maximum recording time
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Built-in reference speaker
- Includes 2GB microSD memory card and one AA battery
- One AA size battery allows 10 hours operation
- Accommodates up to 32GB microSDHC memory cards
- Track marker function
- Low cut filter
- Built-in tripod mount
- 1/8-inch external mic input
- 1/8-inch stereo line output
- Auto record level
- Optional accessory package (APH-1) includes windscreen, AC adapter (USB type), USB cable, adjustable tripod stand, padded shell case and mic clip adapter
- Simultaneous playback tracks: 2
- Simultaneous recording tracks: 2
- Functions: Lo-cut Filter, Limiter,Test Tone, Slate-Tone,Voice Emphasize Filter, Playback Position Skipping, Playback Speed Control, A-B Repeat, Auto REC Level, Marker, Auto-Record, Pre-Record, Self-Timer, Overdubbing
- Recording/playback format:
WAV: 44.1 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/24-bit, 96 kHz/24-bit
MP3: 48 kbps, 128 kbps, 192 kbps, 256 kbps, 320 kbps
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128x oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Recording media:
microSD card (16 MB - 2 GB)
microSDHC card (4 GB - 32 GB)
- Display: 1.25" monochrome LCD
- Built-in stereo mic:
Unidirectional condenser, 90° XY stereo format
Gain: -infinity dB to +39 dB
Maximum sound pressure level: 120 dB SPL
1/8" stereo phone jack
Rated input level: -infinity dB to -39 dBm
Input impedance: 2 kΩ
Plug-in power supported (2.5 V)
- Built-in speaker:
Built-in 500 mW mono speaker
Output impedance: 8 Ω
Standard stereo phone jack (combined line/headphones)
Rated output level: 20 mW + 20 mW into 32Ω load
Output impedance: 10 kΩ or more
Micro USB port
Mass storage class operation: USB 2.0 high speed
Audio interface operation: 44.1/48kHz sampling rate, 16-bit depth, 2-in/2-out
Transfer method: asynchronous
- Power requirements:
2 AAA batteries (alkaline, nickel-metal hydride rechargeable, or lithium)
AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5V/1A
- Battery life (alkaline batteries): Approximately 10 hours (continuous recording time using built-in mic, 44.1 kHz/16-bit)
1.9 in (W) x 5.4 in (D) x 1.2 in (H)
50 mm (W) x 137.5 mm (D) x 32 mm (H)
- Weight: 0.13 lbs / 60 g (without batteries)
- What's included with the H1n:
- 2 AAA Batteries
- Steinberg Cubase and WaveLab LE
- Quick Start Guide
Write Your Own Review
More from Zoom
- Zoom LiveTrak L-8 Portable Podcasting Studio Bundle with Sennheiser HMD300 HeadsetSpecial Price $659.99 Price $721.94 Instant Savings $61.95
- Zoom LiveTrak L-8 Portable Podcasting Studio Bundle with AKG HSD271 HeadsetSpecial Price $629.99 Price $680.99 Instant Savings $51.00
- Zoom LiveTrak L-8 Portable Podcasting Studio Bundle with Audio-Technica BPHS1 HeadsetSpecial Price $589.99 Price $620.99 Instant Savings $31.00
- Zoom LiveTrak L-8 Portable 2 Guest Podcasting Studio Bundle with Sennheiser HMD300 HeadsetsSpecial Price $949.99 Price $1,021.89 Instant Savings $71.90