Zoom G3n Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
PA SKU # ZOO G3N MFR # G3N UPC # 884354017101
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 70 High-Quality Effects
- 5 New Amp Emulators
- 75 Custom-Designed Patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Software
- Intuitive User Interface
- Onboard Chromatic Tuner
- Stereo/Mono Looper
- 68 Built-In Rhythm Patterns
- Auxiliary Stereo Input Jacks
If guitar is your passion, you need freedom and flexibility to explore all of its sound possibilities. The Zoom G3n Multi-Effects processor removes any creative barriers in your way.
Intuitive Multi-Effects Processor for Guitarists
The G3n is a versatile multi-effects processor that lets you defy genre with the most realistic stompbox, cabinet, and amplifier emulations Zoom has ever created. Its high-quality sound, portable design, 80 second Looper, and intuitive interface make it the perfect addition to your pedalboard. To put it simply, the G3n offers all the sounds and tools you need to improve your tone and sound greater than ever.
Boutique Pedals, Legendary Amps, and Superior Effects
The G3n is pre-loaded with 70 expertly crafted and assembled DSP effects (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal), plus 10 of the most realistic amp/cabinet emulators we've ever created. We've loaded the G3n with essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing. Unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo are also included.
Create Complex Signal Chains
Use up to seven effects and amp/cabinet models simultaneously, chained together in any order you like. It's like having hundreds of fully loaded pedalboards all in one compact and easy-to-use device.
Accurate, Realistic Amp and Cabinet Emulation
Choose from five classic amp models and adjust the sound exactly as you would with the knobs and switches of the real thing-and then pair your amp with one of the five new cabinet emulators to complete the sound.
Plus, you can download even more faithfully recreated amp/cabinet combinations such as Fender Bassman, Hi-Watt Custom 100, Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Orange Channel, Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb, and Orange Graphic120-available now with more being released every month.
75 Custom-Crafted Patches and Counting
Recreate essential guitar tones and pioneer new territory with 75 custom-designed patches created exclusively by Zoom guitarists. Use these patches to emulate the iconic sounds of Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Carlos Santana, Michael Schenker, and Brian May or explore something completely brand new.
With our free ZOOM Guitar Lab software, you can look for new effects and amp/cabinet emulators, and add new, exclusive patches from our diverse and growing list of creators, including:
- Kyle Bolden (Stevie Wonder)
- Eric Struthers (Aaron Neville)
- Allen Epley (The Life and Times, Shiner)
- Richard Patrick (Filter)
- Jeff Schroeder (Smashing Pumpkins)
- Andrew Elstner (Torche, Tilts, Riddle of Steel)
- Christophe Godin (Mörglbl)
- Luca Colombo
- Vinny Valentino (Steve Smith & Vital Information)
- Kiko Loureiro (Megadeth)
- Tommy Bolan (NYC, Banzai, Warlock)
- Paul Reid
- Ludovico Vagnone
- Errol Cooney (Christina Aguilera, Stevie Wonder)
- Wes Geer (Korn, hed PE)
- Adam Hawley (Joss Stone)
- Chuck Loeb (Fourplay)
- Dan Spack (Volcano Choir)
- Craig Wedren (Shudder To Think)
Fast and Intuitive Editing
The G3n's switches and knobs give you enhanced control and have the responsive, hands-on feel of a standard stompbox. The G3n combines three LCD displays to show whole effect-chains at a glance, making it easy to add, delete, or change the order of effects quickly. Plus, you can store up to 150 of your custom effects-chains as patches.
Practice and Perform
There are 68 built-in rhythm patterns included with the G3n, making it the perfect practice rig and enabling "one-man band" performances.
An onboard Looper (which can be used with the rhythm patterns) allows you to record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long through the effects of your choice.
A built-in chromatic tuner lets you bypass the currently selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether.
Inputs and Outputs
The G3n can be easily integrated into any live performance or studio rig. In addition to a standard guitar input, there's an auxiliary stereo input for connecting smartphones or music players. It also includes a dedicated headphone jack for practice and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to guitar amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces.
The Mic On/Off feature lets you optimize the G3n for use with a real amp and cabinet (Mic Off) as well as optimize for playing through a PA system or recording direct with amp and cabinet emulators (Mic On).
ZOOM Guitar Lab Software
Our free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software enables you to manage your patches and download new effects and amp/cabinet emulators. It includes both a Patch Manager for effects chains and an Effects Manager, with a simple graphic user interface that provides point-and-click control over re-naming or re-ordering your custom patches.
- 70 (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal) onboard high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 75 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows downloading of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 3 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- Intuitive user interface
- 3 independent editing displays
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for external expression pedal
- Included AC adapter
- Effect types: 80 (70 DSP effects, 5 amp emulators, 5 cabinet emulators)
- Number of simultaneous effects: 7
- Number of user banks/patches: 150
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- Signal processing: 32-bit
- Frequency characteristics: 20 - 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (10 kΩ load)
- Display: 128 x 32 dot-matrix LCD (x3)
- INPUTS 1-4
Standard monaural phone jack
Rated input level: -20 dBu
Input impedance (line): 470 kΩ
- AUX IN:
Stereo mini jack (3.5 mm)
Rated input level: -10 dBu
Input impedance (line) : 10 kΩ
- Output R: Standard monaural phone jack
- Output R, maximum output level: Line +5 dBm (with output load impedance of 10 kΩ or more)
- L/Mono/Phone: Standard stereo phone jack (combined line/headphone)
- L/Mono/Phone, maximum output level:
Line +5 dBm (with output load impedance of 10 kΩ or more)
Headphones 15 mW + 15 mW (into 32 Ω load)
- Equivalent input noise: -119 dBu
- Noise floor (residual noise): -100 dBu
- Control input: Zoom FP02M
- Power: AC adapter DC9V (center minus plug), 500 mA (ZOOM AD-16)
- USB: USB MIDI, USB Micro-B
- Dimensions: 181 mm (D) X 234 mm (W) X 58 mm (H)
- Weight: 1.28 kg
- * 0 dBm=0.775 Vrms
- Here's what comes included with the G3n:
- Operation Manual
- Zoom AD-16 AC Adapter
Write Your Own Review
More from Zoom