PA SKU # ZOO F1SP MFR # ZF1SP UPC # 884354018818
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Two-Channel Recorder
- Shotgun Mic
- 1.25" LCD Display
- Pre-Record Function
- Calibrate & Sync
- NO Chance of Overload
- USB Connectivity
The Zoom F1 Field Recorder + Shotgun Mic is the ultimate solution for run-and-gun filmmakers who need to capture professional quality audio for video.
F1 Field Recorder + Shotgun Mic for Run & Gun Video Creators
Capture All The Action
The Zoom F1 Field Recorder + Shotgun allows you to capture professional audio
everywhere your camera takes you.
High Impact Audio
The F1-SP comes with the SGH-6 Shotgun Mic known for capturing pro-quality, hyper directional
sound, and it's aluminum body makes it extremely lightweight. Combined with the F1, you can
record high-resolution audio up to 24 bit/96 kHz, providing high-impact audio
for any video production.
Ready, Aim, Record
Connect the F1 and Shotgun to the included shock mount and attach it to your camera.
Then connect the F1's audio output to your camera's input using the included 3.5mm stereo cable and you're ready to record.
While recording to your camera, the F1 can also record to a microSD card, providing a stereo audio file which can be edited in post-production.
Bright Light? No Problem.
Monitor your levels, battery life, lo-cut settings and more with the F1's newly designed monochromatic display, ensuring visibility even in bright sunlight.
One-touch buttons make record levels, limiter settings, and volume output easily accessible.
The SMF-1 shock mount was engineered to eliminate unwanted thumping sounds caused by vibrations when shooting on the move.
Essential Features for Videographers:
CALIBRATE AND SYNC
The F1's tone generator provides a test tone to assist in setting proper audio levels. Sound markers make aligning audio and video easy.
NO CHANCE OF OVERLOAD
An on-board limiter keeps your levels safe when spikes in loud volume occurs.
CONVENIENT POWER SOURCES
The F1 can be powered using two AAA batteries (included) or with the optional AD-17 power adapter.
Transfer recordings to your computer in card reader mode or record directly to your computer using the F1 in USB audio interface mode.
- Two-channel audio recorder
- Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25" monochrome LCD display
- Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- Stereo 1/8" Mic/Line In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo 1/8" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- Built in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping
- Pre-Record function
- Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the F1 and a DSLR or video camera without the need for an attenuator cable
- Sound marker function that outputs quick tone to make syncing audio and video easy
- Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface with computer or iOS device
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (when using lavalier)
- *Camera not included
- Recording media:
(Class 4 or higher, up to 32 GB)
- Recording formats:
44.1 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/24-bit, 96 kHz/24-bit
48 kbps, 128 kbps, 192 kbps, 256 kbps, 320 kbps
Mono/stereo ID3v1 tags supported
1.25" monochrome LCD
ZOOM mic capsule input
- Mono shotgun mic (SGH-6):
Directionality: Super cardioid (3 directional mic units)
Sensitivity: -39 dB/1 Pa at 1 kHz
Input gain: -infinity - +50 dB
Maximum sound pressure input: 122 dB SPL
- MIC/LINE IN :
Connector: 3.5 mm stereo mini (with screw lock)
Supports plug-in power (2.5 V)
Input gain: -12 dB - +36 dB
Input impedance: 2 kΩ or more
OUTPUTSPHONE OUT :
Connector: 3.5 mm stereo mini (with screw lock)
Maximum output level: 11 mW + 11 mW (into 32 Ω load)
Mass storage operation: USB 2.0 High Speed
Audio interface operation: USB class compliant
44.1kHz/16-bit, 48kHz/16-bit, 2-in/2-out
Transfer method: asynchronous
POWER2 AAA batteries (alkaline, NiMH or lithium)
AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5V/1A
- Recording time using batteries:
SGH-6 mono shotgun mic capsule (48 kHz/24-bit, mono):
batteries: about 6.5 hours
NiMH batteries 750 mAh): about 6 hours
Lithium batteries: about 11 hours
*The above values are approximate.
- F1 Field Recorder
- SGH-6 Shotgun microphone
- WSS-6 Windscreen
- SMC-1 Stereo mini cable for DSLR
- SMF-1 Shock mount
- 2 AAA batteries
- Quick guide
Write Your Own Review
More from Zoom
- Zoom LiveTrak L-8 Portable Podcasting Studio Bundle with AKG HSD271 HeadsetSpecial Price $629.99 Price $680.99 Instant Savings $51.00
- Zoom H1n Handy Recorder$119.99
- Zoom LiveTrak L-8 Portable Podcasting Studio Bundle with Audio-Technica BPHS1 HeadsetSpecial Price $589.99 Price $620.99 Instant Savings $31.00