Zoom F1-LP F1 - Field Recorder Lavaliere Package
PA SKU # ZOO F1LP MFR # ZF1LP UPC # 884354018719
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 2 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Two-Channel Audio
- Pre-Record Functionality
- Tone Generator
- Auto Lock
- No Chance of Overload
- USB Connectivity
- Runs on 2 AAA Batteries
- 10 Hours of Battery Life
F1 Field Recorder + Lavalier MicProfessional Audio. Up Close.
The Zoom F1 Field Recorder + Lavalier Mic is the perfect solution for videographers who need to capture the nuance of every word with professional quality audio.
Sound & Story
The F1 Field Recorder + Lavalier Mic completes your video's story by providing outstanding audio no matter where your production takes you.
Capture Every Nuance
The F1-LP comes with Zoom's newly engineered LMF-1 lavalier mic, designed for capturing every nuance. Combined with the F1, you can record high-resolution audio up to 24 bit/96 kHz, perfect for interviews, wedding vows, and more.
Low Profile Design
With its minimal profile, the F1 attaches neatly on belts, waistbands, or slipped into a pocket so the recorder can be easily concealed.
The LMF-1 Lavalier mic connects directly to the F1 and records to a micro SD card. By recording directly to the F1, interference or noise commonly experienced when using a wireless beltpack system is eliminated.
One-Touch Controls, Easy-To-Read Display
The F1's one-touch buttons gives you easy access to record levels, limiter control, lo-cut filter and volume output. It's newly designed monochromatic LCD display ensures visibility even in bright sunlight.
Essential Features for Videographers:
The Record Hold function or the Hold Switch can be used to prevent your subject from accidentally hitting buttons while recording.
NO CHANCE OF OVERLOAD
An on-board limiter and auto-level control keep your levels safe when spikes in loud volume occurs.
CONVENIENT POWER SOURCES
The F1 can be powered using two AAA batteries (included) or with the optional AD-17 power adapter.
Transfer recordings to your computer in card reader mode or record directly to your computer or iPad using the F1 in USB audio interface mode.
- Two-channel audio recorder
- Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- One-touch button controls
- 1.25" monochrome LCD display
- Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
- Stereo 1/8" Mic/Line In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
- Stereo 1/8" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
- Built in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping
- Pre-Record function
- Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the F1 and a DSLR or video camera without the need for an attenuator cable
- Sound marker function that outputs quick tone to make syncing audio and video easy
- Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface with computer or iOS device
- Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
- Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (when using lavalier)
- *Camera not included
- Recording media:
- (Class 4 or higher, up to 32 GB)
- Recording formats: WAV
44.1 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/16-bit, 48 kHz/24-bit, 96 kHz/24-bit
48 kbps, 128 kbps, 192 kbps, 256 kbps, 320 kbps
Mono/stereo ID3v1 tags supported
1.25" monochrome LCD
INPUTSMIC IN :
ZOOM mic capsule input
- MIC/LINE IN:
Connector: 3.5 mm stereo mini (with screw lock)
Supports plug-in power (2.5 V)
Input gain: -12 dB - +36 dB
Input impedance: 2 kΩ or more
- Lavalier mic :
Plug: 3.5 mm stereo mini (with screw lock)
Sensitivity: -32 dB/1 Pa at 1kHz
Maximum sound pressure input: 115 dB spl
Cable length: 160 cm
OUTPUTSPHONE OUT :
Connector: 3.5 mm stereo mini (with screw lock)
Maximum output level: 11 mW + 11 mW (into 32 Ω load)
Mass storage operation: USB 2.0 High Speed
Audio interface operation: USB class compliant
44.1kHz/16-bit, 48kHz/16-bit, 2-in/2-out
Transfer method: asynchronous
POWER2 AAA batteries (alkaline, NiMH or lithium)
AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5V/1A
- Recording time using batteries:
Lavalier mic (48 kHz/24-bit, mono, plug-in power on)
Alkaline batteries: about 10 hours
NiMH batteries 750 mAh): about 9 hours
Lithium batteries: about 16 hours
*The above values are approximate.
64 mm (W) x 79.8 mm (D) x 33.3 mm (H)
120 g (without batteries)
- F1 Field Recorder
- LMF-1 Lavalier microphone
- WSL-1 Windscreen
- MCL-1 Mic clip
- BCF-1 Belt clip
- 2 AAA batteries
- Quick guide
Write Your Own Review
More from Zoom