Yamaha HPH-MT8 Studio Monitoring Headphones (Black)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- 45mm Neodymium Drivers
- Circumaural, Sound-Isolating Design
- 3-Dimensional Pivot-Arm for Better Fit
- Allows for Single-Ear Monitoring
- 15 Hz to 28 kHz Frequency Response
- Detachable Straight Single-Sided Cable
- Detachable Coiled Cable Also Included
- Includes Pouch & 1/4" Adapter
- Lightweight at 0.8 lb
High-Resolution Studio Monitor Headphones - Black
>Styled with black earcups, the Yamaha HPH-MT8 Headphones provide 45mm dynamic drivers with CCAW voice coils that deliver a flat, monitor-grade frequency response of 15 Hz to 28 kHz. These studio-quality headphones sport an over-ear, closed-back design for maximum isolation, though the lightweight 0.8 lb construction, three-dimensional arm-pivoting mechanism, and adjustable head slider facilitate a comfortable fit, one that won't prove fatiguing over long listening sessions. The sound stage of these headphones is wide, yet precise, for accurate stereo imaging.
Moveable ear cups allow for single-ear monitoring, if hearing your own voice while singing helps you stay in tune. The headphones include a single-sided 10' cable with a gold-plated mini plug, as well as a 1/4" adapter. You'll also note the included coiled cable, and the carrying case, which stores your headphones when they're not in use.
- Precise Sound for Professional Monitoring
- HPH-MT8 headphones are designed to deliver an accurate response and a high-resolution sound with precise stereo imaging, and faithfully reproduce every nuance of the mid to high-end with tight bass.
- Lightweight at 0.8 lb
- The lightweight construction provides comfortable monitoring even during lengthy, extended sessions.
- 45mm Drivers
- The HPH-MT8 headphones feature 45mm drivers equipped with CCAW voice coils and powerful neodymium magnets. Made from aluminum wire that's been coated in highly conductive copper, these drivers provide a frequency response of 15 Hz to 28 kHz and deliver a flatly linear, high-resolution sound that meets the demands of professional monitoring.
- Components Geared to Mitigate Unwanted Resonances
- From the arms to the ear cups, all acoustic components in the HPH-MT8 headphones have been designed to deliver an accurate sound by eliminating extraneous resonances.
- Isolation and Comfort
- For professional users, it is important that headphones aren't fatiguing during extended listening sessions. Also, headphones should provide isolation to enable maximum concentration while working. The HPH-MT8 headphones provide both comfort and isolation.
- Sleek Design
- The HPH-MT8 headphones utilize a sleek, stylish design with a closed-back, over-ear configuration.
- Luxurious Ear Pads
- HPH-MT8 headphones are equipped with large ear pads for a comfortable fit. Smooth protein-skin leather and low-resistance cushions absorb excess vibrations.
- A Perfect Fit
- A three-dimensional arm-pivot construction and adjustable slider allows the angle of the ear pads to fit the shape of the wearer's head to a T, helping to alleviate fatigue when working for extended periods. The headphones also feature moveable earcups, allowing single-ear monitoring when required.
- These headphones have been designed to make users aware of the cable without being hindered by it, while providing enough length for monitoring applications where mobility is a consideration. The detachable 10' straight cable comes equipped with a corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3.5mm plug and a gold-plated 1/4" stereo adapter. You also get a 4' coiled cable.