Yamaha AG03 3-Channel Mixer & USB Audio Interface
PA SKU # YAM AG03 MFR # AG03 UPC # 86792997520
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 1x Mic/Line Combo Input
- Stereo 1/4" Line Inputs
- Record and Playback up to 24-Bit/192 kHz
- Built-In DSP
- 1x "D-PRE" Mic Preamp
- 48V Phantom Power
- Hi-Z Switch for Recording Direct Guitar
- 1/4" & RCA Stereo Outs
- USB Bus or iPad Powered
- Works With PC, Mac and iPad
The AG03 from Yamaha is a compact 3-input mixer and USB interface with built-in DSP for sound-reinforcement and recording of small performances, podcasts, lectures and similar applications. Capable of recording and playback of high-resolution 24-bit/192 kHz sound, this mixer features one XLR/1/4" combo mic/line input, as well as stereo 1/4" line inputs with level control, and a Hi-Z switch for direct recording of guitar and bass. The mixer is compatible with Windows, Mac and iPad.
Multi-Purpose 3-Channel Mixer/USB Audio Interface
The XLR/1/4" combo mic/line input is equipped with a D-PRE mic preamp that was originally designed by Yamaha for use in their high-end recording gear. This channel features switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones, and also features a pad switch for recording loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers.
The AG03 mixer has stereo 1/4" and stereo RCA outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4" headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as an 1/8" aux input for monitoring portable devices and headset connectivity.
On-board 1-TOUCH DSP adds set COMP/EQ and EFFECT to signal path. For more precise control of these settings, the multi-platform AG DSP Controller software (download) allows users to access and edit the compressor, EQ, high-pass filter, and reverb
Perform and Broadcast Over Backing Tracks
LOOPBACK function allows users to broadcast their musical, or non-musical content live online along with backing tracks or additional audio from PC or Mac computers or an iPad
- Multipurpose 3-channel mixer with USB audio interface.
- Flexible LOOPBACK feature - perfect for live recording or webcasting.
- High resolution (24-bit192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback.
- "D-PRE" studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise.
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, EFFECT processing.
- +48V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics and Dl boxes.
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2.
- iPad (2 or later) connectivity via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (requires external USB power supply).
- USB buspowered for Mac & PC.
- Rugged metal chassis.
- Includes Cubase Al downloadable version.
- Phantom Power: + 48 V
- Input Channels:
Mono[MIC/LINE]: 1 including HEADSET MIC (Plug-in Power)
- Output Channels:
Monitor Out: 2
Phones: 2 including headset phones
- Bus: Stereo: 1
- Pad: 26 dB
- Meter Peak Indication: LED turns on when the signal reaches 3 dB below clipping level
- DSP: CH1: COMP / EQ, EFFECT (SPX Reverb)
- Level Metering: USB Output Level; 2 x 2 point LED meter [PEAK, SIG]
- USB Audio:
2 in / 2 out, USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant
Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz
Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Power Requirements: DC 5 V, 500 mA
- Power Consumption: Max. 2.5 W
- System Requirements: Windows 7 or later / Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Options: Foot Switch: FC5, Mic Stand Adaptor: BMS-10A
- Operating Temperature: 32 + 104° F(0 to + 40° C)
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 2.5 x 8.0" (129 x 63 x 202 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 lb (1.0 kg)
More from Yamaha