XLN Audio Addictive Keys Mark One (Download)
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support!
- 30 Day Returns!
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Rhodes Mk. 1 Stage Piano
- Classic and Intimate Sound
- 7 Different Recording Perspectives
Warm and Intimate Tones
Start playing this warm, beautiful instrument and chances are good that you'll find yourself still playing it several hours later.
Our Mark One Instrument is based on a Rhodes Mk. 1 electric piano. This king of electric pianos is played through a vintage tube combo amp and captured by rare vintage mics for a sublime sound. The tone can go from a smooth enthralling caress to a searing, crunchy sound that cuts through the densest mix.
Our Mark One instrument is based on a Rhodes Mk. 1 electric piano. The Rhodes Mk. 1 has been the most popular electric piano for more than four decades and is heard on countless hit records. Rhodes pianos can vary in sound, and this particular instrument was selected for its unmistakable warmth and intimacy.
While the instrument's line output can be recorded "direct," it is often played through an amplifier to add some crunch and character. For this recording, we used a MusicMan 112 RD Fifty 1x12". Different recording setups can be mixed and matched to give you endless sound design options!
- This product should run on any host supporting 64-bit VST, AU, or AAX plugins. XLN Audio actively tests on the host applications listed below
- Ableton Live 9 & 10
- Apple Logic Pro 9 & 10
- Avid Pro Tools 11 or later (Pro Tools First is not supported)
- Cakewalk by Bandlab
- Propellerhead Reason 10.3 or later
- Reaper 4 & 5
- Steinberg Cubase 8 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Mac: OS X 10.7 or later
- 2 GB RAM. 4GB or more recommended.
- Approximately 700 MB of free disk space
- High-speed Internet connection (during installation only)