PA SKU # XL SKYWRITERHPX MFR # SKYWRITER HPX UPC # 899631002367
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Fully Sealed Optics
- Anodized Aluminum Housing
- 1,000+ Vivid Laser Colors
- 30,000 PPS Graphics Scanners
- ILDA & 24-Channel DMX
- X-Laser No-Hassle Warranty
The Skywriter HPX is X-Laser's next-generation professional laser system. The HPX model was designed to seamlessly transition from creating thick, high-impact beam shows one night to projecting crisp graphics the next. As X-Laser's take on the multitool, the HPX seamlessly blends efficient power with a solid, compact fixture to create a perfect option for rental and install applications. With its sealed optics that help reduce maintenance intervals, deep DMX control and smart diode technology, the HPX is perfect for creating awesome effects for shows up to 2,000 guests.
2W, All-Diode, 30K, Sealed Housing Effects Laser Lighting Fixture
You're always in control
The Skywriter HPX offers ILDA (input and output) and 24-channel DMX programming, expanding your artistic possibilities.
Bold beams. Crisp graphics. No compromises.
Skywriter HPX can produce thick, vibrant aerial beam effects as well as sharp, clean graphics projections virtually anywhere.
Convenient, rental-ready size
The Skywriter HPX has a footprint barely larger than a tablet, yet is rugged enough for rental and light touring applications
- Sealed optical deck and rugged chassis reduce maintenance intervals, even during road use.
- Dramatic, thick beams create high-impact laser shows while well-matched colors create clean graphic projections.
- Brighter and more powerful than the Skywriter Chroma Mini HP
- 1,000+ vivid laser colors
- No need for an external power supply
- Smart diode technology offers fast color changes and no duty cycle
- ILDA-standard 30,000PPS precise graphics scanners
- Eligible for the X-Laser EZ Variance Kit and meets all United States safety and quality standards
- Rugged and compact anodized aluminum housing
- Control modes: ILDA, DMX, Auto mode via DMX
- X-Laser no-hassle warranty eligible (6 months for diodes, 1 year mechanical)
- Certified to comply with U.S. FDA standards as well as IEC, UL, ETC, CSA and ROHS guidelines
- Ships in a standard box, with an optional case available.
- Control: 24-channel DMX, ILDA, Auto via DMX
- Scanners: High-speed, closed-loop galvanometers, max angle 45 degrees, 30K PPS at 8 degrees
- Settings interface: Dipswitches
- Color modulation: 30K analog modulation
- Laser energy:
500mW 638nm red direct diode
500mW 520nm green direct diode
1000mW 445nm blue direct diode
- Physical: 15" W x 12.3" L x 9.4" H, 15lbs (381mm x 310mm x 239mm, 6.8kg)
- Housing type: Anodized 6061 aluminum
- Power draw: 40W typical, 85W peak
- Power: 150W PowerCON compatible in/out, 5x20mm 250V 6.3A fast-acting fuse
- Beam divergence: 1.6mRad
- Cooling: TEC, forced air
- FDA/IEC hazard class: Class 4
- International safety: IEC 60825-1 ed. 2007
- FDA/CDRH: 21CFR1040.10 and 1040.11(c)
- Canadian safety: CSA C.22.2 No. 60950-1
- EU safety: EN 60825-1, EN 60950
- Included: User Training DVD, User Manual, PowerCON cord, Warranty information, Beam block foil, Remote E-Stop Plug, Keys
Write Your Own Review
More from X-Laser