WindTech MM-200 Mic-Muff Microphone Windshield
PA SKU # WIN MM200 MFR # MM-200
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Internal Dims 70 x 70 x 165 mm
- Cylindrical Shape
- 3/4" Fur Length
- Up to 20dB Wind Noise Reduction
- Slips Over Existing Windscreen
- Acoustically Transparent
- Made in America
Fitted Fur Microphone Windshield or Windscreen CoverFits:
Sony DNW-7, 9 & 90, XM-1
WindTech SG-150, SG-200
Take the Next Step in Performance...
The Mic-Muff has been tested and used in a variety of applications. Typically, the Mic-Muff will provide up to 20db of wind noise reduction in a 20 MPH wind with virtually no negative effect on frequency response. While the Mic-Muff is designed to be used over the foam windscreen that came with your microphone or video camera, some models are designed to fit over the mic alone and are listed with an * next to the model number. If improved performance or a replacement foam windscreen is needed, the WindTech SG Series offers models to fit most microphones and video cameras. The WindTech BG Series is also available for professional outdoor News and Film applications. There are specific Mic-Muff models to fit both the SG and BG Series windscreens.
- Made In America!
- More than 45 different models
- 3/4" Fur length for maximum wind diffusion
- Specific models for original factory windscreens
- American made quality at a realistic, affordable price
- Models will fit both Professional and Consumer products
- Slips over your existing windscreen, includes Velcro closure
- Acoustically transparent, won't degrade microphone performance
- Internal Dimensions:
- Front: 70 mm (2.76")
- Rear: 70 mm (2.76")
- Length: 165 mm (6.50")
- Shape: Cylindrical
Write Your Own Review
More from WindTech