PA SKU # WIL PPAT46 MFR # PPA T46
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Personal PA Body-pack Transmitter
The PPA T46 transmitter will broadcast a speaker's voice or audio program on one of 17 available channels, 72-76 MHz, to listeners using PPA R35-8 or PPA R37 receivers or an R1600 speaker. The unit features flexible microphone and auxiliary input jacks, push-button on/off/mute controls, channel lock and selectable compression. The T46 has the ability to operate in dual channel mode, allowing the user to easily switch between two different transmitting channels, each with its own set up parameters. An OLED screen displays current operating status and menu information. The new T46 operates up to 30 hours on two (2) AA Alkaline batteries, and up to 20 hours with two (2) NiMH batteries. Rechargable capability when used with Williams Sound drop-in chargers. Lightweight and portable, the PPA T46 will operate at a range of up to 150 feet (46m) from the listening audience. Ideal for providing hearing assistance to students in the classroom, tour group participants, employee training, business meetings and more.
Personal PA Body-pack Transmitter
- Sleek, ergonomic design
- 17-channel selectable, 72-76 MHz
- Digitally synthesized frequencies
- 1.25" OLED interface displays:
- master volume level
- channel lock
- battery level
- Easy-to-use menu-access controls:
- microphone and auxiliary levels
- 8- or 17-channel mode selection
- current frequency/channel number
- compression (1:1 or 2:1)
- display controls
- Accepts electret mic with 3.5mm mono plug or audio source (MP3, CD player)
- Range of up to 150' (with PPA R37 receiver)
- Belt clip for hands-free operation
- Meets ADAAG guidelines
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Limited Warranty (90 days on accessories)
- Dimensions: 4.1" L x 2.8" W x 1.1" D (104 mm x 71 mm x 28 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz (74 g), no batteries
- Color: Black/Silver
- Enclosure Material: Shatter-resistant PC/ABS plastic with textured scratch-resistant aluminum faceplate
- Battery Type options: Two (2) AA 1.5 V non-rechargeable Alkaline batteries (BAT 001-2), 75 mA nominal current drain, up to 30 hours battery life, or
- Two (2) AA 1.5 V NiMH rechargeable batteries (BAT 026-2), 75 mA nominal current drain, up to 20 hours battery life per charge, recharges in 14-16 hours, uses CHG 3502 or CHG 3512 Charger
- Operating Frequencies: Selectable, 17 channels, 72.1 - 75.9 MHz*. Switchable 8 or 17 Channel Mode. (8-channel mode setting corresponds with PPA R35-8 receiver channels)
- Stability: +/- .005%, frequency synthesized, crystal reference, PLL
- Modulation: Wide-band FM, 75 kHz peak, 75 S pre-emphasis
- RF Output: 80 mV/m at 3 m (max. allowed by FCC rules)
- Frequency Response: 180 Hz to 13 kHz, +/- 3 dB at 1% max. THD
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB (typical) transmitted
- Transmit Antenna: Integral with microphone cord
- Microphone: Electret type, 3.5 mm mono plug
- External Display: OLED for status and menu information.
- Status: Ch/Freq, Mic Audio Level, Auxiliary Input Audio Level, Battery Status, Mic Mute, Channel Lock, Dual-Preset mode.
- Menu: Ch/Freq display mode select, Volume, Aux Input, Compression,
- 17 or 8-channel mode, screen time out, screen brightness, restore default settings
- External Controls: Momentary push button: push and hold 3 seconds for power On/Off, push and release for microphone mute On/Off.
- Left Arrow, Right Arrow and Menu buttons for accessing and changing transmitter settings. Battery type switch (Alkaline or NiMH) located behind the battery compartment door.
- External Indicators: Power LED - Green, flashes when battery is low
- Mic Input: 3.5 mm mono jack with electret mic bias, adjustable gain with 25 dB range
- Aux Input: 2.5 mm stereo jack, adjustable gain with 60 dB range
- Audio Compression: 1: 1 (off) or 2: 1 (on) selectable in menu
- (1) PPA T46 transmitter
- (1) BAT 001-2 two (2) AA batteries
- (1) WCA 087 auxiliary input cable
- Microphone sold separately.
- *All items can be purchased separately
Write Your Own Review
More from Williams Sound