PA SKU # WIL DWD102 MFR # DWD 102
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
Digi-Wave Docking Station
NEW! The Digi-Wave Dock offers an innovative extension to the Digi-Wave two-way wireless communication system from Williams Sound. It provides a simple, flexible way to connect portable Digi-Wave systems to other fixed systems. The connection begins when a Digi-Wave transceiver or receiver is simply plugged into the Dock. The Dock provides continuous power and/or charging for two Digi-Wave devices, and has separate audio inputs and outputs in each of its bays.
Digi-Wave Docking Station
- Easy access to all sound systems
- Separate inputs and outputs in each bay RCA or XLR input/output option
- Charges DLT 100 2.0 transceivers and DLR 60 2.0 receivers
- Clean, streamlined design
- Dimensions: 8.88" x 4.34" x 2.16" (226 mm x 110 mm x 55 mm) L x W x H
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 lbs (0.64 kg)
- Enclosure: Black, heavy duty plastic molded top, with metal base and non-skid rubber feet. White legends on back.
- DC Power Input: 2.5mm ID barrel connector, 24VDC input, 750mA, Center Positive.
- Power Supply: Williams Sound TFP 048.
- Input: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 18W.
- Output: 24VDC, 750mA.
- Charging Time: DLT 100 2.0: 5 hours nominal (internal Lithium Polymer Battery)
- DLR 60 2.0: 5 hours nominal, based on Williams Sound NiMH battery BAT 022-2.
- Unit Capacity: 2 Units: DLT 100 2.0, DLR 60 2.0, or DLR 60. DLT 100 units will charge only (no audio).
- Indicators: Green LED indicating power at the charger/dock. Charging status is shown on unit being charged.
- Rear Inputs: One set of L/R RCAs and one female XLR per bay.
- Rear Outputs: One set of L/R RCAs and one male XLR per bay.
- Dock Connector: One 30-pin connector per bay. Supports power/charging, audio in, audio out, and control signals.
- Controls: One 2-position switch per bay, for "manual" or "auto" mode.
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Approvals: FCC, CE, C, Industry Canada, RoHS2, CB scheme, Energy Star V
- Digi-Wave can be used as a presentation system, permitting multiple presenters, without the need for a mixer or multiple wireless microphones.
- Digi-Wave can be added as a wireless connection to teleconferencing or wired intercom systems.
- Allow an easy connection and powering of individual interpreter transmitters when the Digi-Wave is used in the language interpretation mode.
- Other applications are only limited by the imagination.
Write Your Own Review
More from Williams Sound