Whirlwind pcDI Stereo Direct Box
PA SKU # WW PCDI MFR # PCDI UPC # 692465011983
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- RCA In/Thru Jacks
- 1/8" Stereo Mini Input
- Two 1/4" TS Line Inputs
- XLR Output Jacks
- Per Channel Ground Lifts
- 20 dB Pad Switch
- Stereo/Mono Switch
The Whirlwind pcDI is perfect for interfacing the outputs of CD players, computer sound cards, iPods / MP3 players, tape decks, etc. with professional, balanced, low impedance equipment.
Stereo Direct Box with RCA and 1/8" Mini Unbalanced Inputs for PC Cards and Phono Preamp Level Conversion
This unit contains two separate DIs - input your signals with one 3.5mm (1/8") mini TRS stereo jack (tip=left +, ring=right +, sleeve=common negative) or two sets of color coded RCA phono type input and through jacks. Output is via corresponding color coded XLRs.
- Color coded RCA phono in / through jacks
- Color coded XLR output jacks
- Ground Lift switch to help eliminate hum and buzz
- Stereo/Mono switch for stereo operation or safely combine both inputs into a mono signal sent to both outputs
- 20dB pad switch for connection to "hot" input signals
- Uses Whirlwind's TRHL-M transformers with metal shield
- Impedance Ratio (input to output, per channel): 133: 1
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +/-1dB
- Level Change (input to output): -20dB (pad out), -40dB (pad in)
Write Your Own Review