PA SKU # WW IMCOML MFR # IMCOML UPC # 692465001281
- Featured Item!
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 2-to-1 Line Combiner
- Polarity Reverse Switch
- Converts Stereo to Mono
- XLR Connections
This unit not only combines two line-level signals into one line level output, it also compensates for the 6dB of gain that occurs when two in-phase signals are combined. A handy ground-lift switch breaks the shield connection between the inputs.
Line Level Combiner - 2 In, 1 Out
Use the line level combiner when you want to create a mono mix from a stereo source but need to keep the original stereo signals isolated. It's great for feeding a DAT player or CD into a mono system or single channel on a board.
Connections are female XLRs in, male XLR out.
- Use fewer input channels by combining two mic lines into one.
- Use the polarity reverse switch to combine two mics - one with polarity reversed - to remove background noise and feedback or combine and correct polarity when using a pair of mics above and below a drum or in front and rear of an open backed guitar amp.
- Connections are female XLRs in, male XLR out.
- Frequency response: +/-0.3dB 20Hz-20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion + noise: Less than 0.025% at 1kHz
- Isolation between inputs: Greater Than 42dB
- Insertion loss: -0.6dB, 50 Ohms source impedance -3.8dB, 200 Ohms source impedance
- Output level: -3.8dB with both channels at 0dB sine wave input, in phase
- Maximum input level: +28dBm
- Input impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output impedance: Less than 100 Ohms
Write Your Own Review
More from Whirlwind