Whirlwind DA-2 2x4 Distribution Amplifier
PA SKU # WW DA2 MFR # DA2 UPC # 692465000765
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Dual 2-In/4-Out
- Or Mono 1-In/8-Out
- 1/4" TRS Headphone Output
- Individual Volume Controls
- Ground Lift Switch
- XLR Inputs & Outputs
Line Level Distribution AmplifierThe DA-2 drives multiple isolated line feeds from a single input source. It is ideal for driving lines to multiple amps in live sound applications, distributing audio to multiple tape decks, feeding signals to multiple zoned locations, etc.
In normal (stereo) mode, the DA-2 provides four outputs per each of two inputs. A front panel COMBINE switch applies both inputs to all 8 outputs, where the DA-2 becomes a one or two in, eight out DA.
Each output is ground lifted and has its own level control and clip indicator light. Input signals are monitored by signal-present LEDs and clip LEDs. The headphone circuit can be switched to monitor either channel.
All audio connections are made through actively balanced line level XLR connectors.
Where transformer isolation is necessary, the ISO-8 (a 1U 8-channel accessory) is available.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±0.3dB
- Maximum Input level: +22dBu
- Input Impedance: 1Meg Ohm
- Common Mode Rejection: 90dB at 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +22dBu
- Output Impedance: 112 Ohm
- S/N at 0dB Input, 0dB Gain: 87dB
- Rise Time: 3µS
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.004% @ 1kHz
- Output Channel Separation: 74dB
- Headphone Impedance: 75 Ohm minimum
- Channel Output Gain: 18dB
- Power Requirements: 115 VAC (240 VAC model available; DA-2X)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 22x10x5*
- Weight (lbs): 7.25*
- *shipping dimensions
Write Your Own Review
More from Whirlwind