Westone AC20 Custom In Ear Monitors (Clear, Grey Logo)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Dual Balanced Armature Drivers
- 25 dB of Ambient Noise Reduction
- Custom Made to Fit
- Ear Impressions are Required
- EPIC Removable Cable
- Travel Case is Included
Custom Series Dual Driver Earphone with EPIC Removable Cable - Clear, Grey Logo
The AC Series breaks new ground in performance, quality and value. Handcrafted in the same custom lab alongside the revered Westone ES Series, the AC Series uses balanced armature drivers to accurately reproduce your live performance. The "cold pour" clear acrylic body with the EPIC removable cable is exceptionally comfortable, provides up to 25dB of ambient noise reduction and is quite stealthy on stage.
NOTE: Ear impressions are required to order all Westone custom products. Please call us for more information, so we can help you choose an audiologist in your area who can complete your order for you. (Office visit for ear impressions are NOT covered in the price of the in-ear monitors.)
Operating on different functional principles than traditional dynamic, moving coil drivers, balanced armature drivers are significantly more compact and efficient, allowing for a more comfortable, electronically sensitive, and sonically accurate end result. Westone implements sophisticated 2-way and 3-way multi-BA driver configurations to further enhance detail and extend the frequency response range well beyond typical in-ear solutions.
Westone Custom-Fit Technology
Fully custom earpieces are cast, sculpted, and polished by hand from actual impressions of your ears. Since every ear is unique, Westone Custom-Fit tech offers the best comfort, fit, and acoustic seal to take your audio experience to an entirely new level.
EPIC Removable Cable
Get the same benefits as the standard EPIC cable plus an added audiophile-grade, low profile connector system for a removable, user-replaceable cabling solution. Available on select products, EPIC Removable cables combine the performance of our exclusive cabling technology with the convenience and peace of mind of a fully removable cable architecture.
Made in the USA
Just as the best musical instruments are those constructed by hand, so are the best earphones which reproduce your music. Meticulously built by a staff of dedicated artisans and lab techs, Westone's USA products exhibit a level of craftsmanship that truly embodies America's rich history of handmade artistry.
Cold Pour Acrylic
As an alternative to most curing techniques, earpiece housings are cold-poured in acrylic which results in a thicker, more resilient and solid acoustic enclosure. Expect increased durability, a more controlled response, and a lustrous appearance from this Westone technology.
- Dual-Driver Balanced Armature Technology
- Ultra-accurate, true dual-driver system delivers a accurate reproduction in the ear.
- Westone EPIC Removable Cable
- Ultra supple braided design insures comfort and resists tangles
- Robust bifurcation w/slide adjustment keeps cord in place during activity
- Over-the-ear cable design offers superior in-ear comfort and isolation from mechanical cable noise
- Westone True-Fit Technology
- 50 years experience with in-ear applications has yield optimum ergonomics and fit
- Custom cold-pour acrylic body delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound.
- Sensitivity: 119 dB @ 1mW
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
- Impedance: 27 ohms @ 1kHz
- Driver: Dual balanced armature drivers with a passive crossover
- Cable: EPIC removable cable
- Includes: User manual, travel case and 2-year warranty.