West Penn 454 Miniature Line Level Audio Cable (1000' Roll)
PA SKU # WB WPW 454BK1000 MFR # 454BK1000
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 2 x 22 AWG
- Stranded Tinned Copper Conductors
- Shielded with Overall Jacket
- Sequentially Footmarked
- For Indoor Use
- Great for Sound, Audio & Music
Length By the Foot 1000 ft. Roll
22/2 Stranded tinned copper conductors, shielded with an overall jacket.
2 Conductor (1 Pair) 22awg Non-Plenum Microphone Wire (Price Per 1000' Roll)
- Construction Parameters:
- Conductor 22 AWG Tinned Copper
- Stranding 7x30
- Insulation Material Polypropylene
- Insulation Thickness 0.008" Nom.
- Number of Conductors 2 (1 Pair)
- Shield 100% Aluminum Polyester Foil
- Drain Stranded Tinned Copper
- Jacket Material PVC
- Jacket Thickness 0.020" Nom.
- Overall Cable Diameter 0.135" Nom.
- Approximate Cable Weight 16 Lbs/1M' Nom.
- Flame Rating UL 1685
- Electrical & Environmental Properties:
- Temperature Rating -20deg C to 60deg C
- Operating Voltage 300 V RMS
- Max.Capacitance Between Conductors @ 1 KHz 34 pf/ft Nom.
- Capacitance Between Conductors to Shield @ 1 KHz 67 pf/ft Nom.
- DC Resistance per Conductor @ 20deg C 17 Ohms/1M' Nom.
- Insulation Colors 1. Black, 2. Red
- Jacket Color See Chart
- Replace(X) with Number on the chart
- RoHS Compliant Y
- Mechanical Properties:
- Max. Recommended Pull Tension 33 lbs.
- Min. Bend Radius (Install) 1.3"
- Indoor for: Post Production Facilities, Recording Studio, Sound, Audio.
Write Your Own Review
More from West Penn