PA SKU # WB WPW 25221BGY1000 MFR # 25221BGY1000 UPC # 612825045205
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 2 x 22 AWG
- Stranded Bare Copper Conductors
- Unshielded Overall Jacket
- Sequentially Footmarked
- For Indoor Use
- For Ducts, Plenums, & Other Spaces
- Great for Intercom & Security
- Great for Sound, Audio & Music
22/2 Stranded bare copper conductors, unshielded with an overall jacket.
2 Conductor 22awg Plenum Rated Speaker Wire (Price Per 1000' Roll)
- Construction Parameters:
- Conductor 22 AWG Bare Copper
- Stranding 7x30
- Insulation Material Polymer Alloy
- Insulation Thickness 0.010" Nom.
- Number of Conductors 2
- Shield None
- Drain None
- Jacket Material Flexible Plenum
- Jacket Thickness 0.015" Nom.
- Overall Cable Diameter 0.110" Nom.
- Approximate Cable Weight 10 Lbs/1M' Nom.
- Flame Rating NFPA 262 Flame Test
- Electrical & Environmental Properties:
- Temperature Rating -10C To +60C
- Operating Voltage 300 V RMS
- Max.Capacitance Between Conductors @ 1 KHz 28 pf/ft Nom.
- DC Resistance per Conductor @ 20deg C 17 Ohms/1M' Nom.
- Insulation Colors Black, Red
- Jacket Color Gray
- RoHS Compliant -
- Mechanical Properties:
- Max. Recommended Pull Tension 21 lbs
- Min. Bend Radius (Install) 1.1"
- Indoor within ducts, plenums, and other spaces used for environmental air for (Intercom Systems, Security Systems, Sound, Audio, Background Music)
Write Your Own Review
More from West Penn