Waves Nx Ocean Way Nashville Virtual Mix Room Plug-in (Download)
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Headphone Mixing Plugin
- Precision Model of Ocean Way Nashville Studio
- Replicates Ocean Way's Monitoring System
- Supervised & Approved by Allen Sides
- Powered by Waves Nx
- Compatible with All Headphone Models
- Adjustable Studio Ambience Control
- Personalized Head Anatomy Calibration
To Create Stellar Mixes, You Need a Stellar Mixing Environment
The Nx Ocean Way Nashville plugin replicates the acoustics and monitoring system of the stellar Ocean Way Nashville control rooms, over any pair of studio headphones - so you can create better mixes, anywhere, anytime.
Ocean Way Nashville's studio control rooms are the pinnacle of acoustic design and studio monitoring - an audiophile sound engineer's dream. Designed from the ground up by Ocean Way founder Allen Sides, the studios were painstakingly planned and built to meet his vision of the ultimate recording, mixing and monitoring environment.
Supervised and fine-tuned by Allen Sides himself, the Nx Ocean Way plugin recreates the studio's acoustics and famed HR1/HR5 monitors, in immersive spatial audio, over any headphones.
With Nx Ocean Way Nashville, you can create better mixes, anywhere, anytime, using your favorite reference headphones. Mixes monitored on headphones through the Nx Ocean Way Nashville plugin are more likely to translate accurately to multiple audio systems and platforms - without the issues that often plague mixes created on headphones.
The plugin delivers faithful representations of the control room's finely tuned acoustics, as experienced through the Allen Sides-designed Ocean Way Audio HR1 and HR5 far-field and near-field monitors.
With Nx Ocean Way Nashville inserted on the master bus of your session, you have the ultimate acoustic reference environment over any headphone model. You can better judge mix depth, panning, reverb amount, low-end response and more - all the aspects of a mix that are normally so difficult to assess on headphones.
Nx Ocean Way Nashville is powered by Waves' pioneering Nx technology for immersive spatial audio. Waves' Nx uses channel crosstalk, inter-aural delays (ITD), filters (ILD), early reflections, and head motion tracking to replicate the immersive experience of hearing audio in the real world. All these are coupled with precision measurements of the acoustic response at the original Ocean Way control rooms, to deliver a faithful three-dimensional "out-of-head" representation of the original experience.
Developed by Waves Audio in collaboration with Ocean Way Nashville Studios at Belmont University and Ocean Way Audio, Nx Ocean Way Nashville represents a technological breakthrough in accurate 3D spatial audio modeling of a real acoustic environment.
Nx Ocean Way Nashville supports head tracking - via your webcam or the dedicated Waves Nx Head Tracker Bluetooth device - for enhanced realism of the immersive three-dimensional effect.
- Headphone mixing plugin for better mixes on any set of headphones
- Precision model of the Ocean Way Nashville studio control rooms
- Replicates Ocean Way's fine-tuned acoustic response and HR1 / HR5 monitoring system over any headphones
- Supervised & approved by Ocean Way founder Allen Sides
- Better reference for mix depth, panning, reverb & low end response
- Powered by Waves Nx immersive audio technology
- Compatible with all headphone models
- Check your mixes on Ocean Way Audio HR1 and HR5 monitors
- Adjustable studio Ambience control
- Personalized head anatomy calibration
- Supports head tracking for enhanced realism, via webcam or the Nx Head Tracker (purchased separately)