WaveDNA Liquid Rhythm Beat Making Software (Download)
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Speed Up the Creation of Rhythm Tracks in Ableton Live Clips
- Integrate With Ableton Drum Racks
- Create and Remix MIDI Patterns in Ableton Live Clips
- Explore Variations and Alternatives in Real-Time
- Implement Rhythmic Ideas Into the MIDI Clip Piano Roll Instantly
- Build Beats Entire Bars at a Time
- Use Your Own Samples to Create Truly Original Beats
Meet Liquid Rhythm - the Most Powerful Beat Creation Software Known to Man
Liquid Rhythm lets you create intricate, interesting beats with unprecedented speed and precision. It’s the first sequencer that lets you make beats using note clusters and patterns instead of individual notes. And it completely streamlines your workflow. Get started using the built-in sample library, trigger your virtual instruments, and experiment with new rhythmic patterns. Whether you use a Mac or PC, Ableton Live or other DAWs, Liquid Rhythm will help you realize your music’s full potential.
A Revolutionary Pattern-Based Workflow
See Your Beats in a Whole New Way
Traditional sequencers are slow. They’re antiquated. In fact, they’re the musical equivalent of floppy disks. Liquid Rhythm utilizes our revolutionary pattern-based musical language to transform your workflow and let you visualize beats in a whole new way. It’s the first and only sequencer that lets you create fresh, unique beats with note clusters and patterns instead of individual notes. It’s intuitive. It’s inspiring. And it belongs in your studio.
Build Any Beat Imaginable
Every Rhythm You’ve Never Thought Of
Liquid Rhythm offers a collection of rhythmic building blocks that allow you to create up to 10 quadrillion unique rhythm patterns. Craft complex, intricate beats and experiment with rhythmic hooks in seconds by dragging-and-dropping bar-long and beat-long patterns into the arranger. The software gives you a musically informed palette of patterns that automatically updates based on the type of beat you’re creating. With so many rhythms to choose from, you’ll never run out of new directions to take your music in.
Deep Integration With Ableton Live via Max for Live
Get in the Groove. And Stay There.
Liquid Rhythm and Ableton Live 9 Suite combine to create the ultimate solution for MIDI-based beat creation. Liquid Rhythm’s powerful MIDI sequencing and editing tools integrate seamlessly with Ableton Live’s production and performance workflow to make it quicker and easier to experiment with new rhythmic ideas and craft complex, memorable beats. Thanks to the Max for Live bridge, you can build, explore, and manage tracks in real time while your MIDI data constantly updates between the two programs. As an added bonus, Push users benefit from our custom user script designed to specifically enhance the speed of workflow. Your Push controller will even light up with Liquid Rhythm’s distinctive colors.
Powerful Editing Tools and Effects
Take Complete Control of Your Beats
Liquid Rhythm gives you unprecedented control over your sounds. You can fine-tune your beats with a host of razor-precise editing tools, and mod your beats using powerful MIDI effects.
Beatform TumblerThe ability to alter every part of a beat was thought to be a legend-a myth born in the deepest jungles of untamed lands. We sent people in. They came out with BeatForm Tumbler. BeatForm Tumbler lets you isolate any region of your beat and turn up the complexity with a simple turn of a knob. Looking to simplify a beat? It’s just as easy. Simply click on the region you would like to change and turn the knob to cycle through an array of note clusters to find the one that best suits the music.
BeatweaverBeat block-that mortifying moment where you can’t seem to come up with any new beats. It’s ugly. And it’s all too real. If you want to avoid it, you need BeatWeaver in your life. Select a series of beat forms and drag them into the BeatForm Circuit. From there, the beat forms are automatically sent through the BeatForm Step Sequencer and into the BeatWeave List-a table that shows every possible combination of your selected beat forms. Choose your favorite beat from the list and drag it into Arranger, and you’re done. It’s an intuitive way to get the creative juices flowing again and discover new and unique beats you may have never thought of.
BeatseekerBeatSeeker is the perfect tool for exploring new instruments and navigating the infinite rhythm options in BeatWeaver. BeatSeeker automatically looks at every possible beat and highlights the most commonly occurring patterns for whatever instrument you’re working with. Not sure what to do with the hi-hat? Click on a region in the hi-hat track and BeatSeeker will highlight the most frequently used patterns-the darker the highlight color, the more frequently it’s used. BeatSeeker automatically runs uber-intelligent algorithms to help you find just the right groove-let’s just hope it doesn’t overthrow the human race one day.
MapsUnlike some digital maps, this one won’t have you making any right turns off the Golden Gate Bridge-it’ll turn you onto the exact beat you’ve been looking for in seconds. The BarForm and BeatForm maps display every combination of rhythmic patterns possible in a 4/4 bar in organized wheel charts. Whether you’re looking for a simple four-on-the-floor kick drum beat or a complex frenzy of instruments, its all on the map wheels-simple beats are organized near the center of the wheel, with the beats becoming more complex as you move out toward the edge. Once you find the beat that best suits the song, simply drag it into the Arranger and keep writing.
GroovemoverModern music is all about remixes. So why wait for someone else to do it when GrooveMover lets you do it instantly? In the arranger, select the regions of the beat you want to remix and press the GrooveMover arrows up or down to alter the arrangement of the notes in the bar. Use it as a songwriting tool to discover variations of your favorite beats, or as a way to give your newest single a second life.
RandomizerFor all those brainstorming sessions at the beginning of a new project, there’s Randomizer. Quickly dial in what you’re looking for on the Barform, Beatform, Collaborate, and Velocity & Groove sliders to point the Randomizer in the right direction: do you want a simple or complex beat? Should the notes have different accents? Then hit “Surprise Me!” and see what the Randomizer comes up with. As with all Liquid Rhythm tools, playing around with the Randomizer may lead to some unimaginable beats, so have fun with it!
Loop LibraryBuilt to accommodate any musician, the Loop Library contains an array of MIDI loops that are organized by genre. From Dubstep to Blues, Motown to Trap and beyond, the Loop Library brings intricate and unique beats to any project. Drag and drop or double click on the beat to load it into the Arranger and start down the path of your new project.
The End of Piano Roll Editing
Now There’s a Better Way
Editing drum tracks on a piano roll is a tedious chore. Like reciting the alphabet backwards or solving a Rubik’s cube without taking the stickers off. So, don’t do it anymore. Liquid Rhythm lets you create unique, elaborate beats using note patterns and clusters-entire bars at a time. It’s the fastest way to experiment with new sounds and grooves. Assemble rhythm patterns for any instrument four notes at a time. Convert a straight-ahead hi hat track into triplets, instantly. The days of writing and editing on a piano roll are over.
Easy to Use Operation
Fast. Intuitive. Inspiring.
Based on years of cognitive response research-seriously… lab coats, pocket protectors, and everything-Liquid Rhythm works the way musicians think. The intuitive pattern-based workflow and seamless operation makes it easier than ever to create unique and complex beats-quickly. And we’re proud to say that no musicians were harmed in the R&D process… unless we count that one guy.
Integrated Tutorial VideosLiquid Rhythm comes with integrated tutorial videos and a comprehensive quick start guide, so you’ll be creating distinctive beats in no time.
Plug-In Mode and Standalone Mode
Maximize the Power of Your Studio
Plug-in modeReady to see what your DAW can really do? Use Liquid Rhythm as an external sequencer and breathe new life into your virtual instruments and sample libraries. Program new, unique drum parts for tracks, experiment with new rhythmic patterns to discover new grooves, or enhance existing parts to make them more interesting and fresh. Whether you’re using Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro, Cubase, Pro Tools, Studio One, Sonar, or Garageband, Liquid Rhythm has you covered.
Standalone modeSometimes you’re in the mood for a lightning-quick writing session. Use Liquid Rhythm in standalone mode and access the same powerful beat creation tools in seconds, without any additional software.
- Visualize your beats with our intuitive Music Molecule technology
- Make complex, unique beats instantly using a collection of rhythmic building blocks
- Tweak and customize beats in real-time with powerful editing tools
- Use Liquid Rhythm standalone, with your DAW, or fully integrated with Ableton Live 9 Suite via the Max for Live bridge
- VST, AU, RTAS, Max for Live
- Ableton Max For Live Integration - Liquid Rhythm features an exciting new seamless integration system for Ableton Live users working with Ableton Live clips.
- VST, AU, RTAS Plugin - Integrate Liquid Rhythm directly into many different workflows by running it as a plugin or standalone.
- Import/Export Audio and MIDI - Import or Export Wav, Aiff, MIDI files
- Media Library - Start producing immediately with our library of percussive samples, drum kits, and loops, or import custom samples.
- Built-In-Tutorial-Videos - Liquid Rhythm Instructional Videos Included
- In-Line Note Editor - Ditch the piano roll - now you can edit MIDI notes directly in the Arranger panel. Music Molecules are updated in real-time around your note edits.
- BeatBuilder: BarForm List - Build beats from palettes of rhythm patterns. Rapidly populate an unlimited number of bars with the your beat of choice.
- BeatBuilder: BeatForm Sequencer - Build beats from palettes of rhythm patterns. Rapidly populate an unlimited number of bars with the your beat of choice.
- Accent Modifiers - Adjust the velocity and groove of multiple notes simultaneously according to the Music Molecule’s colour-coded accent patterns.
- MIDI Mapping - Map MIDI
- BeatSeeker - An intelligent algorithm that highlights the most commonly occurring patterns for the instrument you are working on. Please note that this feature's parameters can not be changed in Liquid Rhythm Intro.
- Drag and Drop MIDI - A tool used to drag-and-drop MIDI from Liquid Rhythm's Arranger onto a track in a DAW or even your desktop.
- Instrument Editor - Build your own multi-sample voices using WAVs or AIFs and save them as drum instruments.
- Clip Selector - A list containing shortcuts to clips in your Live Session view.
- MIDI Loops - A repository of MIDI loops you can drag-and-drop into the Arranger.
- Kit Editor - A tool used to create custom drum and percussion kits in Liquid Rhythm .
- BeatForm Editing - Draw or paint with clusters of notes.
- Edit Clips in Live's Arranger - Edit Clips in Live's Arranger.
- Sample Browser - Incorporate your personal library of sounds into Liquid Rhythm
- Custom Instrument Type - A new way to use Liquid Rhythm's pattern suggestion engine with your custom kits
- BeatWeaver Rhythm Synthesizer - Create and remix drum tracks by exploring an extensive list of pattern variations across a bar of music.
- GrooveMover - Instantly rearrange groups of notes by switching their underlying accent patterns. Use it to discover and explore new musical ideas.
- Randomizer - Create or modify rhythm patterns in dozens of ways. Generate random results to help humanize your beat or split beats between different tracks.
- BeatForm Tumbler - Target any part of a beat and make four-bar loops more musical without spending countless hours manually moving notes.
- BeatForm Shifter - Nudge entire groups of notes over as many time as you want and hear their placements in different points in time.
- Ableton Push MIDI Script - Liquid Rhythm’s MIDI script for Ableton Push in User Mode, designed an elegant workflow to make music production with Liquid Rhythm even more tactile.