PA SKU # LAMP DXL70BA MFR # 5002239 UPC # 048777581643
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For BARCO Projectors
- 7000 Watts
- 300 Hour Life
As the new wave of digital cinema becomes the standard, BARCO digital cinema projectors and USHIO DXL digital Xenon lamps will provide the best technologies available for digital exhibition. USHIO and BARCO digital cinema have entered into a cooperative agreement to provide a joint supply chain for high brightness digital cinema Xenon lamps.
DXL Series for BARCO Digital Cinema Projectors
USHIO's new DXL series of Xenon lamps provide high stability, high reliability and are officially approved for use in BARCO digital cinema projections.
DXL FOR BARCO DIGITAL CINEMA PROJECTORS
|WATTAGE||ORDERING CODE||LAMP DESCRIPTION||100% WARRANTY HOURS||BARCO ADAPTER CATHODE / ANODE PART #|
|850||5002476||DXL-9BAF||3000||Adapter not necessary|
|1200||5002117||DXL-12BAF||3500||Adapter not necessary|
|1600||5002323||DXL-16BAF||3000||Adapter not necessary|
|2000||5002263||DXL-20BAF/L||3200||Adapter not necessary|
|2200||5002324||DXL-22BAF||2000||Adapter not necessary|
|3000||5002264||DXL-30BA/L||1900||R859984K / R859985K|
|7000||5002239||DXL-70BA||300||Adapter not necessary|
- Ushio's DXL series of digital xenon lamps achieve the highest performance for digital cinema projection.
- Digital cinema projectors have a more complex optical system than that of film projectors and require lamps with much higher brightness and a more stable arc. Ushio's DXL series are 20-50% brighter than that of standard film lamps of the same wattages.
- DXL lamps are optimized to meet technical standards especially for digital 3-D screenings.
- Ushio now offers its L-Series (Long Life) Digital Xenon lamps.
- Wattage: 7000
- 100% Warranty Hours: 300
- Barco Adapter Cathode / Anode Part #: Adapter not necessary
Write Your Own Review