Only 1 left in stock
Universal Audio Arrow Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
PA SKU # UA ARROW MFR # ARROW UPC # 819937002441
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Only 1 Left! — In Stock & Ready to Ship Order now! Limited quantity in stock! Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- High Speed Thunderbolt 3 Interface
- Unison Mic Preamps
- 192 kHz / 24-Bit
- 2x Combination XLR-1/4" Inputs
- 1x 1/4" Instrument Inputs
- 2x 1/4" Monitor Outputs
- 1x 1/4" Headphone Output
- Thunderbolt 3 Bus-Powered
- Near-Zero Latency Performance
- Includes Realtime Analog Classics
2x4 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface with Realtime UAD-2 SOLO Core ProcessingShape your Recordings Into Records with Genuine UA Conversion and Classic Studio Sounds.
Arrow is the world's first Thunderbolt 3-powered desktop recording audio interface for Mac and Windows - delivering class-leading audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for album-quality results.
This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed UA conversion derived from UA's flagship Apollo interface range, to sonically outperform anything in its class. With its Unison technology and built-in UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, you can record through classic audio tools including the 610 Tube Preamp, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, and a genuine Marshall Plexi amp plug-in - at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer setting.
Unison Technology for Stunning Mic and Guitar Preamp Emulations
Arrow's Unison technology gives you the tone, touch and "feel" of world's most sought-after preamps. These include the bundled 610-B Tube Preamp, plus authentic mic preamp emulations from Neve and API, as well as guitar amp emulations from Fender and Marshall - complete with their signature impedance, gain stage "sweet spots," and component-level circuit behaviors.*
The secret to Unison is its hardware-software integration between Arrow's mic preamps and its onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor. Simply place a Unison preamp plug-in on your mic input in Arrow's Console software, and it physically reconfigures Arrow's impedance - so you can tap into the classic tube and transformer sounds of the world's most recorded mic preamps and guitar amps.
A Full Suite of Classic Studio Processing Onboard
Right out of the box, Arrow provides a suite of incredible analog emulation plug-ins including the world's only authentic Teletronix LA-2A, 1176LN, Pultec EQs, and the Unison-enabled UA 610-B Tube Preamp. Developed by UA's world-renowned team of algorithm engineers, these Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins set the standard by which all other hardware emulation plug-ins are judged.
From the tube warmth of the Pultec EQ on guitars, to the gentle limiting of the LA-2A on vocals, your recordings will take a giant leap forward in rich, sonically complex analog sound.
Vintage Guitar and Bass Amps
For guitarists and bassists, Arrow includes Unison technology on its front panel instrument input - giving you access to dead-on emulations of amps like the Fender '55 Tweed Deluxe, Ampeg B-15N Bass Amplifier, Eden WT800 Bass Amplifier, and the included Marshall Plexi Classic - all available at near-zero latency for songwriting and recording.
Access the World of UAD Powered Plug-Ins
Beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics plug-ins, Arrow lets you tap into the full library award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins - including vintage EQs, Compressors, Reverbs, Tape Machines, Auto-Tune and more - in real time, and without taxing your computer's CPU. With exclusive emulations from Neve, Ampex, Lexicon, Fender, Marshall, Antares, KORG, Moog, and more* the creative possibilities are nearly endless.
Ready to Go
With its robust all-metal construction and bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 operation, Arrow is the only "clutter-free" portable audio interface that truly delivers album-quality results. It's like having a virtual analog studio that fits onto any desktop, and easily travels in your laptop bag.
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve , API , Manley , Marshall, Fender , and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of "Realtime Analog Classics" bundle
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
- For complete compatibility information, visit help.uaudio.com
- Mac or PC computer with available Thunderbolt 3 via USB-C port
- Thunderbolt 3 cable (sold separately)
- (Mac) macOS 10.12 Sierra or 10.13 High Sierra
- (Win) Windows 10 w/Anniversary Update (64-Bit Edition)
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Quad Core i7 or better processor recommended
Write Your Own Review
More from Universal Audio