Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB Desktop Interface
PA SKU # UA APLTWDU MFR # APLTWDU UPC # 819937001895
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Two Input/6 Output
- Low Latency High-Resolution Audio
- Two Mic Preamps with Unison Technology
- Front-Panel Hi-Z Input
- Headphone Output
- DUO Core Realtime UAD Processing
- Analog Classics Plug-In Bundle
- Aluminum Construction
Apollo Twin USB. High-Resolution Desktop Music Production for Windows.
10-In/6-Out USB 3 Audio Interface with DUO DSP Accelerator, 2 SHARC Processors, 2 Unison Preamps, and Realtime Analog Classics Plug-In Package - PC AAX 64, VST, RTAS
With its class-leading resolution and Realtime UAD Processing, Apollo Twin USB sets the standard for desktop music production for Windows-based systems. This 2x6 USB 3 audio interface allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins - ingeniously merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features.
Record and Mix with Stunning 24-bit/192 kHz Sound Quality
With the highest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface, Apollo Twin USB gives you stellar 24-bit/192 kHz sound and breathtaking clarity.
Its premium mic preamps and class-leading conversion translate into rich three-dimensional recordings with exceptional depth and punch. Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs provide full resolution audio at all listening levels - letting you create better mixes in real-world environments.
A Complete Analog Studio with Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing
Imagine having access to a classic analog recording studio, right on your desktop. Apollo Twin USB lets you record and mix through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins - including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more - at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size. The key to its analog magic is onboard UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing, which powers the UAD plug-ins while reducing the strain on your host CPU. Apollo Twin USB includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" plug-in bundle.
Track Through Classic Preamps Using Unison Technology
Unison technology allows Apollo'sTwin USB's mic preamps and front-panel DI to sound and behave like the world's most sought-after tube and solid state preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes - including their all-important impedance, gain stage "sweet spots," and circuit behaviors. Based on breakthrough integration between Apollo's analog inputs and its onboard UAD processing, Unison lets you track through a range of colorful emulations from Neve, API, and Marshall with amazing tone.
Professional I/O Connections
Apollo Twin USB is a 2x6 interface with two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analog line outputs, two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs, and up to eight additional channels of digital inputs via Optical connection. Its conveniently located Hi-Z instrument input and headphone jack allow you to capture inspiration the moment it strikes.
A Sleek New App Console 2.0 is Apollo Twin USB's software control interface. Its intuitive, analog console-style design provides realtime tracking and monitoring with UAD Powered Plug-Ins, Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more.
Easy to Use with Any DAW
Apollo Twin USB is compatible with major DAWs, including Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more - allowing seamless integration no matter what recording software you use.
- Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, Mic Preamps, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency
- USB 3.0 connection for easy connectivity on Windows-based recording systems
- Unison technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps
- Two premium mic/line preamps; two line 3-4 outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphones output
- Two digitally-controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to eight channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
Write Your Own Review
More from Universal Audio
- Special Price $899.00 You Save $42.40 Originally $941.40