PA SKU # UFX CLF4438 MFR # CLF-4438
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Low-Lying Fog Effect
- Uses Power Fog Industrial 9D
- Dry, White Water Based Effect
- 1-5 Gallon Fluid Containment
- DMX Control
- Low Pressure Co2
- 220 Volt Operation
- System on a Cart
Options High Pressure, Cart, 110V High Pressure, Cart, 220V Low Pressure, Cart, 110V Low Pressure, Cart, 220V Combo Pressure, Cart, 110V Combo Pressure, Cart, 220V High Pressure, Road Case, 110V Low Pressure, Road Case, 110V High Power, Low Pressure, Cart, 110V High Power, Low Pressure, Cart, 220V High Pressure, Road Case, 220V Low Pressure, Road Case, 220V Combo Pressure, Road Case, 110V Combo Pressure, Road Case, 220V High Power, Low Pressure, Road Case, 110V High Power, Low Pressure, Road Case, 220V
When you require superior performance for your Low-Lying Fog needs, you can count on Ultratec Special Effects to deliver "The Real Thing" which is the Low Smoke Generator and is also known as the LSG around the world. Historically, Low-Lying Fog has been a challenge for designers who work in theatrical productions, sporting events, theme parks or touring with shows. Ultratec Special Effects is the Pioneer of the CO2 powered LSG Systems and this has been proven as we offer many different versions in order for the designers to deliver a reliable effect or a solution for the customers. Our continuous dedication to Low-Lying Fog has revolutionized once again with our latest LSG Systems using our NEW Power Fog Industrial 9D Fog Machine. This new packaging allows for acquiring a system easier, very cost effective and smaller in overall size.
LSG High Power PFI-9D Low-Lying Fog System on a Cart, Low Pressure, 220V
The photo shown is the LSG on a cart. This model is ideal for permanent installations. The cart version holds the Power Fog Industrial 9D perfectly in place. A space is also provided on the cart to hold a 4-Litre jug of fluid or the popular 20-Litre fluid reservoir. A strap is supplied to secure the fluid.
The LSG PFI-9D System on a Cart has our standard One-Year Warranty on all parts and service and a Lifetime Warranty on the heat exchanger.
- Smaller Overall Size
- Uses the Power Fog Industrial 9D
- DMX Control Direct from the Power Fog Industrial
- Dry, White Water Based Effect
- Patented Co2 Conditioning Process
- Industry Standard CGA Co2 Fitting
- 1 Gallon to 5 Gallon Fluid Containment
- 4 Litre to 20 Litre Fluid Containment
- Available in 110 & 220 volt
- Available in Cart or Road Case Format
- Optional Hanging Brackets Available
- Low Pressure Co2 Dewar Delivery
- High Pressure Co2 (20lbs to 50lbs)
- Combo Low and High Co2
- Run Time: Continuous
- Reheat Time: None
- Fluid Consumption: Continuous - 57 cc/ min.
- Technical Benchmark Spec.:
Continuous - 4,000 cfm @ 1 meter visibility;
Burst - 8,900 cfm @ 1 meter visibility
- Competitive Comparison: 20,000cfm
- Length: 36 in / 91 cm
- Width: 24 in / 61 cm
- Height: 30 in / 76 cm
- Power Cord: 6 ft - 1.8 m
- Heater Watts: 1,400 Watts
- Rating: 12 amps AC @ 110 volts @ 50/60 hz
- Regulatory Compliance: This product has been certified to CSA/UL Standards by QPS Canada Inc.
Write Your Own Review
More from Ultratec