True Systems Precision 8i Eight Channel Mic Preamp (International)
PA SKU # TRU PRECISION8I MFR # PRECISION 8I
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- 8-Channel Microphone Preamplifier with International Power Supply
8-Channel Microphone Preamplifier with International Power SupplyThe Precision 8 is designed to provide the detailed, transparent sonic performance necessary for the highest quality direct tracking and live sound applications. It includes a unique combination of features which make it useful as a complete input system for MDM's, HDR's, and DAW's. Two sonically accurate discrete FET instrument inputs (DI's) are available for recording or live sound applications in which realistic, unaffected sound quality is desired. The 5-segment peak-hold level metering with selectable peak reference allows rapid optimization of program levels between the PRECISION 8 and devices to which it is interfaced.
PRECISION 8 is ideal for location recording due to its 8-channel single rack unit format, smooth continuous gain controls, useful level metering, and easy interconnect. The integral MS decoder provides creative spatial image control that is particularly useful in attaining an exciting stereo image with minimum effort and microphone repositioning.
PRECISION 8 uses a high-voltage composite architecture with discrete devices plus integrated circuits. It offers very low noise and distortion as well as high headroom. The totally balanced dual-servo design eliminates nearly all capacitors in the audio path and is DC-coupled at the output. All this results in a very detailed and transparent sound quality which challenges even the most esoteric microphone preamps.
- Eight highly transparent solid state microphone preamps in a 1 unit rack configuration
- Challenges the recognized leaders in sonic accuracy and performance
- Built-in M-S (Mid-Side) decoding for creative spatial image control
- Active, high-impedance instrument inputs ("DI's") selectable on two channels
- 5-segment level indicators with peak-hold feature and selectable peak reference
- Smooth continuous gain controls
- Easy interface to MDM's, HDR's, DAW's, or consoles
- Dual DB25/TRS outputs for flexible interconnection
- Elegant, sturdy physical design
- Exceptional cost per channel value
- Gain (microphone): +16 to +64 dB
- Gain (direct input): -4 to +44 dB
- Frequency Response (gain=40 dB): 1.5 Hz to 500 kHz (+0/-3 dB)
- Maximum Output Level: +31 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +15 dBu
- Input Impedance (microphone): 5.5 kOhms
- Input Impedance (direct input): 2 Mohms
- Noise (Rs=0 Ohms): -132 dB e.i.n.
- Slew Rate: > 40 V/uS
- CMRR (CMV=+10 dBu): 85 dB
- Crosstalk: -130 dB
- THD (+26 dBu, 100 kOhm): .0008%
- Power Requirements: 120VAC, 60 Hz, 44 Watts
- Dimensions (chassis)
- W=17.4 in. (442 mm)
- D =13.4 in. (341 mm)
- H =1.74 in. (44.2mm)
- Knob extension: 1 in. (25.4 mm)
- Weight: 14.5 lbs. (6.6 kg)
Write Your Own Review