Out of stock
Middle Atlantic R4CN-4536B Four Post Open Frame Rack 45U (36" Deep)
PA SKU # MAP R4CN4536B MFR # R4CN-4536B UPC # 656747095610
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Open Frame Design
- Base Mounts Inward or Outward
- Cage Nut Style Rackrail
- Includes 100 Cage Nuts & Screws
- Includes Additional Z-Rail Adapter
- Includes Additional Split Rackrail
- Black Powder Coat Finish
Rack Units: 45U, 36" Deep, Cage Nut Mounting 38U, 24" Deep, 12-24 Mounting 38U, 30" Deep, 12-24 Mounting 45U, 24" Deep, 12-24 Mounting 45U, 24" Deep, Cage Nut Mounting 45U, 30" Deep, 12-24 Mounting 45U, 30" Deep, Cage Nut Mounting 45U, 36" Deep, Cage Nut Mounting 51U, 24" Deep, 12-24 Mounting 51U, 24" Deep, Cage Nut Mounting 51U, 30" Deep, 12-24 Mounting 51U, 30" Deep, Cage Nut Mounting 51U, 36" Deep, Cage Nut Mounting
45 Space (78-3/4") Four Post Open Frame Rack, 36" Usable Depth, Cage Nut Rackrail, Black FinishThe R4CN-4536B R4 Series 36" Deep 45U Four-Post Open-Frame Rack with Cage-Nut Style Rails from Middle Atlantic is a heavy-duty rack designed to accommodate deeper and heavier components than traditional two-post open-frame racks. This unit is ideal for housing servers, networking equipment, routers, and switches, among many other possibilities. This model features cage-nut style rails.
Its open design promotes airflow to ensure that your equipment stays cool and extends its useful life. The rack can also be ganged to additional four-post or two-post open-frame racks, making for virtually unlimited expansion possibilities.
The rack may be configured with the base on the inside to save rack space, or on the outside for increased stability. This unit will also accept 6, 9, or 12" cable ladders. It features numerous locations for mounting optional power units, cable-lacing strips, and additional rack rails, among other separately available accessory items.
This rack will support up to 1000 lbs of equipment. Mounting hardware is included with the unit.
Mount networking, telephone, VOIP equipment, routers, switches and more with the R4 Series Four Post Open Frame Rack. These racks are designed to accommodate deeper, heavier components than a two post frame rack. Two styles are available, one with 12-24 threaded rackrail, and one with cage nut rackrail.
- Accommodate Heavier & Deeper Equipment
This rack has been designed to accommodate heavier and deeper equipment than a standard rack, including units such as servers, networking equipment, routers, and switches, among many other possibilities.
- Cage-Nut Style Rails
This model features cage-nut style rails.
- Optimum Airflow
The rack's open design promotes optimum airflow, thereby lowering the operating temperature of your equipment and extending its useful life.
- Ganged Configuration
This rack is capable of virtually unlimited expansion by ganging it to other -four-post and two-post open-frame racks.
This rack features a number of mounting areas to accommodate separately available accessory items that fit your exact needs.
This unit will accommodate up to 1000 lbs of equipment.
- Open top accepts direct mounting of optional cable ladder
- Versatile base mounts inward to save space or outward for stability
- Rack gangs to additional 4-post or 2-post open frame racks
- Open frame design facilitates unrestricted air flow
- Constructed from heavy gauge steel
- Ships flat to save space
- Includes 100 pcs. of 6mm screws and cage nuts
- Includes additional z-rail adapter for side mount installations
- Includes additional split rackrail to provide up to three mounting depths
- Overall depth includes base angles. See key specifications for usable depth of rack
- General Info
- finish: Black Powder Coat
- UL Standards Tested: UL1678
- Assembly/Installation Information
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Listing Agencies/Third Party Information
- RoHS: Yes
- Greenguard: Yes
- UL Listing No: E173107
- Usable Depth: 36
- Usable Height: 78.75
- Capacity Weight U S: 2000
- Depth U S: 48
- Height U S: 84.22
- Width U S: 21.25
- Primary Package Weight U S: 78
- Rack Units: 45
- Technical Information
- Rackrail Type: Cage Nut
- U L Load Capacity: 800
- Material: Steel
- Mounting: Horizontal
Write Your Own Review
More from Middle Atlantic