Techflex Flexo PET Expandable Braided Sleeving (1/4" Neon Pink)
PA SKU # TF PET0250PNK MFR # PTN0.25NP
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
2000 In Stock & Ready to Ship Most orders placed before 3pm MST ship same day (except weekends and holidays).
- Product Highlights
- Sold by the Foot
- Unique Braided Construction
- Wide Expandability
- Quick & Easy Installation
- Wide Operating Temperature Range
- Chemical Degradation Resistant
- UV Radiation Resistant
- Abrasion Resistant
- Cuts Easily & Cleanly with Hot Knife
>A Versatile Bundling & Protection Solution
Versatile Braided Cable Bundling & Protection Solution - Sold by the Foot
The FLEXO PET (PT) grade is used in electronics, automotive, marine and industrial wire harnessing applications where cost efficiency and durability are critical.
The unique braided construction and wide expandability allows quick and easy installation over large connectors and long runs. PT can be found in applications ranging from small office/home office to high tech wire and cable harnesses.
The wide range of available colors and sizes allows easy and systematic color coding in complex wiring and cabling schemes.
PT is braided from 10 mil polyethylene terepthalate (PET) monofilament yarns. The material has a wide operating temperature range, is resistant to chemical degradation, UV radiation, and abrasion. The sleeving cuts easily and cleanly with a hot knife and once installed, will beautify and protect any wire, hose or cable application.
- Nominal Size: 1/4"
- Product Part #: PTN0.25
- Expansion Range Min.: 1/8"
- Expansion Range Max.: 7/16"
- Spool Put-Ups Bulk: 1,000'
- Spool Put-Ups Shop: 200'
- Avail. Colors: 33
- Lbs/100': 0.30
- Physical Properties
- Monofilament Thickness (ASTM D-204): .010
- Flammability Rating: UL-94
- Recommended Cutting: Hot Knife
- Colors: 28
- Wall Thickness: .025
- Tensile Strength - Yarn (ASTM D-2265) lbs.: 7.5
- Abrasion Resistance: Medium
- Specific Gravity: 1.38
- Moisture Absorption % (ASTM D-570): .1 - .2
- Hard Vacuum Data (ASTM E-595 at 10-5 torr)
- TML: .19
- CVCM: .00
- WVR: .16
- Smoke D-Max (ASTM E-662): 56
- Outgassing: Medium
- Oxygen Index (ASTM D-2863): 21
- Operating Temperatures:
- Minimum Continuous: -94°F/-70°C
- Maximum Continuous (MIL-I-23053): 257°F/125°C
- Melt (ASTM D-2117): 482°F/250°C
- Other Information
- Halogen Free: Yes
- RoHS: Yes
- SVHC: None
- UL/CSA: Yes
- Chemical Resistance
- 1=No Effect 2=Little Effect 3=Affected 4=More Affected 5=Severely Affected
- Aromatic Solvents: 2
- Alipahtic Solvents: 1
- Chlorinated Solvents: 3
- Weak Bases: 1
- Strong Bases: 2
- Salt Water (O-S-1926): 1
- Hydraulic Fluid (MIL-H-5606): 1
- Lubricating Oil (MIL-A-8243): 1
- De-Icing Fluid (MIL-A-8243): 1
- Strong Acids: 3
- Strong Oxidants: 2
- Esters/Ketones: 1
- UV Light: 1
- Petroleum: 1
- Fungus (ASTM G-21): 1
- Salts: 1
More from Techflex