TC Electronic M350 Dual Reverb & Multi Effects Processor
PA SKU # TC M350US MFR # 965200011 UPC # 5706622007810
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
Dual Reverb & Multi Effects Processor
Dual Reverb & Multi Effects ProcessorM350 Dual-Engine Processor
M350 is an extremely user-friendly dual engine rack processor which is equally suited for live and studio applications. It combines 15 brand-new TC-quality reverbs with 15 multi-purpose effects including delay, modulation and compression. Studio engineers and recording musicians will benefit from the included AU/VST compatible software editor, which allows for seamless control and editing integration with DAW systems. Through the included software editor, parameters and preset recalls may be fully automated or real-time controlled. High density 24 bit processing and AD/DA conversion delivers the full transparency of TC reverbs and effects.
Choice Selection of Effects
The M350's reverbs include: classic TC hall, cathedral, ambience, room as well as plates and springs, and the comprehensive effects section includes a number of essential compression, modulation and delay variations.
The 256 factory presets cover a wide range of applications and audio sources, and enable you to use the M350 right out of the box. With 99 additional user presets, the total number of presets amount to 355.
Easy Front Panel Access
M350 was designed with the utmost user-friendliness in mind. All reverb and effect types and parameters are accessible directly from the front panel, ensuring maximum flexibility in any given situation.
Perfect for Computer Recording
Through the included software, the user can control and edit the M350's parameters stand-alone and in any AU/VST environment.
The auto-sensing digital input at 24 bit S/PDIF ensures bullet-proof input connection in any setup. Furthermore, the M350 comes with an easy-to-read preset display, and provides MIDI in/out, MIDI clock tempo sync, pedal control of tap tempo, and global bypass.
- Full DAW integration through VST/AU compatible editor
- 15 true and stunning stereo reverbs
- 15 legendary effects
- 5 seconds of delay
- 256 multi-effect/reverb presets + 99 user preset locations, a total of 355 presets
- Internal power supply - no wallwart !
- Dual send/return & serial style setups
- Auto-sensing 24 bit S/PDIF digital I/O, 44.1-48 kHz
- Tap tempo
- Digital Input and Output
- Connector: RCA Phono (S/PDIF)
- Formats: S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz. (48 kHz only @ Digital Input)
- Processing Delay: 0.08 ms @ 48 kHz
- Frequency Response DIO: DC to 23.9 kHz +/- 0.01 dB @ 48 kHz
- Analog Inputs
- Connectors: 1/4" phone jack, mono sense
- Impedance, Bal / Unbal: 21 kOhm / 13 kOhm
- Max. / Min. Input Level @ 0 dBFS: +24 dBu / 0 dBu
- Sensitivity Range @ 12 dB headroom: -12 dBu to +12 dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- A to D Delay: 0.70 ms / 0.65 ms @ 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range: typ < -92 dB, 22 Hz to 22 kHz
- THD: typ < -90 dB (0.0032 %) @ 1 kHz, -1 dBFS
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.1 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crosstalk: typ < -100 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Analog Outputs
- Connectors: 1/4" phone jack
- Impedance Bal / Unbal: 40 Ohm / 20 Ohm
- Max. Output Level: +14 dBu
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream
- D to A Delay: 0.68 ms / 0.63 ms @ 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range: typ < -105 dB typ, 22 Hz to 22 kHz
- THD: typ < -97 dB (0.0014 %) @ 1 kHz, +13 dBu
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.5 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crosstalk: typ < -100 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Temperature: 32 F to 122 F (0 C to 50 C)
- Storage Temperature: -22 F to 167 F (-30 C to 70 C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
- Control Interface
- MIDI: In/Out: 5 Pin DIN
- Pedal: 1/4" phone jack
- Finish: Anodized aluminum front Plated and painted steel chassis
- Display: 2 x 7 segment + LED's
- Dimensions: 19" x 1.75" x 4.2" (483 x 44 x 105.6 mm)
- Weight: 3.3 lb. (1.5 kg)
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <15 W
- Warranty Parts and labor: 1 year
Write Your Own Review
More from TC Electronic