TC Electronic M2000 Dual Engine Studio Effects Processor
PA SKU # TC M2000STUDIOEFFECT MFR # 950000111 UPC # 5706622000019
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Dual Engine Studio Effects Processor
Dual Engine Studio Effects ProcessorMagic
The M2000 provides you with a broad palette of high quality effects enabling you to create magical effects. The true dual engine configuration allows you to run two full-blown effects simultaneously, i.e. on two individual effects sends. The effects have been developed for optimal sonic quality with no compromises made. This has only been possible because our engineers succeeded in combining the latest technology with TC's powerful DARC chip.
The user-friendly TC feature, the Recall Wizard, instantly finds the preset that suits your need in any situation. You simply enter your preferences, such as gentle reverb for vocal, or extra pitch for guitar and the Wizard serves you a short list of presets ready to compare and use.
The M2000 gives you access to a stunning array of Reverb, Pitch-shifting, Delays, Chorus, Dynamics etc. Among the included reverbs you'll find the unique Co-efficient Optimized Room Emulator or C.O.R.E. Reverb based upon TC's famous reverberation Technology.
Another unique feature in the M2000 is the Dynamic Morphing. This function enables you to apply e.g. Chorus to a vocal at low volume levels, while the same effect is being morphed into flanging at high levels giving the signal a totally new dynamic dimension.
The M2000 is fully prepared for the digital age with Digital I/O connectors, S/PDIF and the professional format AES/EBU. However, specifications never tell the whole story. What really matters is how your final mix sounds. This is where TC's long experience and know-how in high-end studio signal processing becomes important.
- 250 factory presets, including Delay, Reverb, Ambience, Pitch, Dynamics, EQ + more.
- True stereo Twin Engine processing with six different routings available.
- Dynamic Morphing and Patch Glide with adjustable glide times.
- 24bit Analog Conversion (105dB Dynamic Range A to D): 10Hz-20Khz bandwidth
- AES/EBU (24bit) and SPDIF (24bit) digital I/O. + 16bit dithering tool for DAT output.
- Wizard Help menus assist user in preset choices on an easy to read scrolling bit-mapped display.
- Tap tempo and MIDI tempo Delay presets. Tap tempo button and footswitch jack.
- Both 128 user and 128 Combi-user presets + 4 snapshot memories.
- Universal auto-switching power supply (100-240V.)
- Digital Inputs and Outputs
- Connectors: XLR (AES/EBU) RCA Phono (S/PDIF)
- Formats: AES/EBU (24 bit), S/PDIF (24 bit), EIAJ CP-340, IEC 958
- Output Dither: HPF TPDF dither 8-24 bit
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Processing Delay: 0.2 ms @ 48 kHz
- Frequency Response DIO: 20 Hz to 23,9 kHz +0,01/-0,1 dB @ 48 kHz
- Analog Inputs
- Connectors: XLR balanced (pin 2 hot)
- Impedance: 20 Kohm
- Max. Input Level: +22 dBu (balanced)
- Min. input Level: 20 kohm
- Sensitivity: @ 12 dB headroom: -22dBu - 10 dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit (4 bit, 64 times oversampling)
- A to D Delay: @ 12 dB headroom: -22 dBu to +10 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >103 dB (unweighted), >106 dB (A)
- THD: -95 dB (0,0018 %) @ 1kHz, -6 dBFS (FS @ +16 dBu)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 20 KHz: +0, - 0.2 dB
- Crosstalk: <-80 dB, 10 Hz to 20 kHz typical -100 dB @ 1 kHz
- Analog Outputs
- Connectors: XLR balanced (pin 2 hot)
- Impedance: 100 Ohm (active transformer)
- Max Output Level: +22 dBu
- Full scale Output Range: -10 dBu to +22 dBu
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit (4 bit 64 times oversampling)
- D to a Delay: 0.57 ms @ 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB (unweighted), >104 dB(A)
- THD: -86 dB (0.005%) @ 1 kHz, -6 dBFS, FS@ +16 dBu
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 20 KHz: +0, - 0.5 dB
- Crosstalk: -60 dB max, 10 Hz - 20 KHz typical -90 dB @ 1 kHz
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class BCISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL 1419 and CSA E65
- Operating Temperature: 0 C to 50 C (32 F to 122 F)
- Storage Temperature: -30 C to 70 C (-22 F to 167 F)
- Humidity: Max. 90% non-condensing
- PCMCIA Interface
- Connectors: PC Card, 68 pin type 1 cards
- Standards: PCMCIA 2.0, JEIDA 4.0
- Card Format: Supports up to 2 MB SRAM
- Control Interface
- Pedal: 1/4" phone jack, 0 ohm to 50 kohm
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru : 5 Pin DIN:
- Finish: Black anodized aluminum front
- LCD: 56 x 128 dot graphic LCD-display
- Dimensions: 483 x 44 x 208 mm (19" x 1.75" x 8.2")
- Weight: 2.35 kg (5.2 lb.)
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <20 W
- Backup Battery Life: >10 years
- Parts and Labor: 1 year
Write Your Own Review