PA SKU # TAS CD500B MFR # CD-500B UPC # 043774026579
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Slot-Loading Mechanism
- MP3 and WAV CD Support
- Stereo XLR and RCA Outputs
- Optical and Coaxial Digital Outputs
- XLR AES/EBU Digital Output
- Random and Program Play
- Wired and Wireless Control Options
- Relay Capability
- Headphone Jack
TASCAM's best-selling line of single-rackspace CD players has been updated with the CD-500B. The CD-500B is a slot-loading CD player with a new transport, featuring brushless motors and an edge-grabbing mechanism to prevent disc damage. A front-panel 10-key pad is available for instant access to CD tracks, and flash start is available for instant playback.
Single Rack Space CD Player with Balanced Outputs
The CD-500B supports MP3 and WAV file playback from CD-ROM as well as traditional audio CDs. The TASCAM CD-500B includes 16% pitch control for CD playback speed. Other features include incremental play, fader start, Call/return to last play point, fade in/out, power on play and more.
A variety of control and interface ports are found onto the rear panel. Both RCA unbalanced and XLR balanced analog outputs are provided, as well as S/PDIF and AES/EBU digital outputs. The CD-500B can be controlled through RS-232C, Parallel, wireless remote control or an optional RC-3F footswitch.
The reliable CD-500B is a perfect solution for installation, touring, house of worship and anywhere else rackspace is at a premium.
Available at a lower price point than the CD-500B, the CD-500 does not include the XLR balanced outputs, AES/EBU digital I/O or parallel control.
- Slot-loading mechanism
- RCA unbalanced output
- XLR balanced output
- Optical and Coaxial S/PDIF digital outputs
- XLR AES/EBU output
- All, single, random, A/B and 99-track program play
- Incremental play
- Track elapsed, track remain, disc remain time display
- Call function: return to last play start point
- Intro check
- Fade in/out (0 to 10 sec., in 0.5 sec. steps)
- Power on play
- Frame-accurate search
- Skip back play
- Activate or deactivate the wireless remote
- Relay play with multiple units through 1/8" relay in/out jack
- Index search (CD-DA discs) and directory search (MP3 discs)
- Mono output
- Fader start / event start
- EOM (End of message)
- WAV file (up to 48kHz/16bit) and MP3 file (up to 320kbps VBR) playback
- Headphone output
- RS-232C and Parallel control
- Wireless remote controller included
- Footswitch input (for optional RC-3F footswitch)
Write Your Own Review
More from Tascam
- Tascam DR-07X 2-Input / 2-Track Portable Audio Recorder with Onboard Adjustable Stereo MicrophoneSpecial Price $119.99 Price $149.99 Instant Savings $30.00
- Tascam SERIES 102i USB Audio/MIDI InterfaceSpecial Price $299.99 Price $399.99 Instant Savings $100.00
- Tascam SERIES 8p Dyna 8-Channel Mic Preamp with Built-In Analog Compressor and Digital I/OSpecial Price $499.99 Price $599.99 Instant Savings $100.00