Swisson XND-8R5 8-Port Ethernet DMX Node, 19" (5-Pin XLR)
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Art-Net and sACN to DMX Converter
- Supports Art-Net 1 Through 4
- DMX and RDM
- sACN Release and Draft Version
- Neutrik powerCON Input and Output
XND-8 Nodes Are User Friendly sACN and Art-Net to DMX Converter Supporting the Distribution of Up to Eight Universes of DMX via Individually Optically Isolated DMX Outputs.
Since most major lighting consoles are capable of transmitting Art-Net data, an XND node is all you need in order to take advantage of your console’s networking capability, allowing you to transmit a vast number of universes over one single network cable. In some cases, users may profit from already existing networking infrastructure.
Furthermore, the XND-8 is also perfectly suited to send DMX data to your fixtures from a computer or even from a mobile device. Many light controller programs for PC or Mac support Art-Net output natively and with the help of XND’s DHCP capability, you can even let your workplace network infrastructure do the network configuration of your XND automatically for you.
With its 128x64 pixels OLED display however, configuring the network and setting up your Art-Net or sACN preferences manually is no trouble at all and helpful status information is always at hand.
If two controllers send data to the same universe, XND-8 nodes automatically merge the DMX data, which makes the integration of a second lighting controller straightforward and may prove helpful for fixture testing during the setup of an installation.
- Art-Net and sACN to DMX converter for up to 8 independent universes
- Supports Art-Net 1 through 4 (DMX and RDM)
- sACN release and draft version
- Up to 8 individually optically isolated DMX outputs
- Graphic display and encoder knob for easy configuration and precise status information
- Quick access button for each DMX output port for quick selection of Art-Net or sACN universe
- Neutrik powerCON input and output
- Universal power supply
- Weight XND-4R: ca. 1.6 kg (3.53 lb.)
- Dimensions XND-xR (L x W x H): 482.6 (19") x 136 x 44.5 mm (19" x 5.35" x 1.75")
- Ambient temperature: -30 to +55°C (-22 to +131°F)
- Typical power consumption: 7 W (XND-4) / 10 W (XND-8)
- AC power input: 100-240 V AC
- Ethernet: 10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX, auto negotiating, auto MDI-X
- Network protocols: sACN, sACN draft version (v0.2), Art-Net 1 through 4
- M10 for clamp / safety eye: Yes (box version only) / Yes (box version only)
- DMX / RDM: ANSI E1.11 / ANSI E1.20