- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- DMX Splitter/Booster
- DMX Repeater
- Input Optically Isolated
- RDM Support
- Rugged Metal Housing
- Built-In Termination
Optically Isolated DMX Splitter & RDM Hub for Installation on DIN Rail
The DMX splitters of the ISP-4/ISP-6 line of products boost an incoming DMX signal and provide it on four (ISP-4) or six (ISP-6) output ports. This allows for safely going beyond the 32 devices limit of the DMX standard, as well as for building star topologies.
The ISP splitters also act as repeaters, and thus they may be used for transporting a DMX signal across larger distances.
DMX signals often get disturbed by the environment or even by the devices connected to the signal line. An ISP splitter may completely clear the disturbances if it is connected at a location where the signal is still "readable".
Providing individually optically isolated outputs, as well as an optically isolated input, the ISP splitters may prevent harmful voltages applied to a given port from affecting the other ports and damaging the connected equipment.
The ISP splitters work within DMX/RDM envitonments, as well as in pure DMX environments. The devices are DIN rail mountable and powered by an external power supply unit.
- DMX splitter/booster
- DMX repeater
- Input optically isolated
- Each output individually optically isolated
- RDM support
- Rugged metal housing
- Built-in termination
- RJ45 and pluggable screw terminal variants
- Weight ISP-4: 0.4 kg (0.9 lb.)
- Weight ISP-6: 0.56 kg (1.25 lb.)
- Dimensions ISP-4 (L x W x H): 124.55 x 90 x 56 mm (4.9" x 3.54" x 2.2")
- Dimensions ISP-6 (L x W x H): 172 x 90 x 56 mm (6.8" x 3.54" x 2.2")
- Ambient temperature: −30 to +55°C (−22 to +131°F)
- Power consumption ISP-4: 4 W
- Power consumption ISP-6: 6 W
- DC power input: 10 - 48 V DC
- DMX / RDM: ANSI E1.11 / ANSI E1.20